Two chelsea boys : part 1

TW: mature themes, language.

"Fuck me." Mason groaned as your figure hovered over his groin.

"Mase-'' you stuttered out, his warm hands gripped your hips as he pulled you on top of him allowing you to sink onto him.

"Oh my god." You chocked out feeling him stretch you.

"F-Fuck!" He threw his head back. "Your unreal."

"I-I." You chocked up. "This is so wrong of us."

"Shh." He whispered placing his index finger on your swollen pink lips, he reassured you comforting you as he helped you move slowly.

"Oh my god." You moaned.

"Fucking hell." He groaned rolling your hips onto him.

"I'm in love with you y/n." Mason chocked out, your movement stilled as your eyes widened and your heart raced...you got warmer...your eyes felt heavy...your breathe heaved...and your eyes opened...

"AH!" You screamed out, your eyes open king to be met with your disturbed boyfriend.

"Baby?!" He shot up in bed immediately grabbing you to calm you down.

"Mason!" You cried out warm tears running down your cheeks.

"What?" Your boyfriend asked turning the lamp on that was stationary on the bedside table, his bright blue tired eyes met yours laced with concern as he wiped your tears away.

"Y/n- what's going on?" He asked you concerned.

"I don't-know." You sniffed as he sighed.

"Y/n, you've had nightmares for like a week now." He rubbed his eyes. "Do you want me to ring a doctor."

"NO!" You panicked. "I'm fine!"

"Baby, your not fine clearly." He sighed. "What's really going on." He placed his hand on your bare thigh rubbing soft circles on your skin.

"Nothing, I'm just scared." You chocked up.

"Baby, scared of what?" He said softly, placing his hands on your tear stained cheeks.

"I'm scared-you'll leave me." You cried out throwing yourself forward as his warm muscly arms caught your body engulfing you in a tight, warm, comforting hug.

"Baby...im never going to leave you." He said pressing soft kisses threw your hair onto your head.

"Calm down for me y/n." He comforted you like he always did.

"I love you benji." You clinched into his bicep.

"I love you more luv." He pressed a delicate kiss onto your knuckle rubbing soft circles into your hand.

Ben had been your boyfriend of four years now, you and Ben was the perfect couple...thanks to Ben. He was soft, sweet, caring, funny, selfless and so gorgeous, he was everything you'd ever dreamed of and more...Ben meant the world to you just as you meant the world to him. Anyone that saw you knew how in love you was with each other, that was until about 7 months ago and counting...one of his best friends and you got way to drunk. Mason mount. One of bens best friends, soon to be ex best friend. Masons ex girlfriend Chloe and you were best friends, and around 7 months ago it was her birthday party...her and mason had split at this point but he still attended her party.

You and mason stood drunkenly at the doors or Chloe's party laughing and joking, you'd never really held a conversation with him when you'd met him before...but he was such a nice guy. He was like Ben but more risky, he liked taking risks and living on edge and played along with everything you wanted to do that was risky. Ben protected you at all costs and wouldn't do anything that out you in harms way, sometimes you wanted a bit of a risk...and mason was that risk. You and mason became close friends which Ben didn't particularly mind, what did he have to worry about...his best friend and the girl he was going to marry was getting along so well. What did he have to worry about?

You and mason shared a drunk...and then soon sober kiss, and it had eaten you up inside since. A sickening cramp everyday all day in your stomach that was excruciating. A dream or night sire that continues to haunt you everyday and night, but lately Ben had started to notice...it didn't take long for the guilt to completely take over your relationship, it damaged you deep and cut deep into you. To the point you was now having dreams and night aired about the other boy, your feelings mixed...your love so strong for Ben, but your attraction so strong for mason. Ben was your whole heart, he was your first live and your soulmate. Mason was your risk, your excitement, a new experience. It had never gone further than an innocent kiss...but your dreams began to eat you up...but would you snap?