Danger Pt.4

TW: mild language, mention of upset, fluff.

4 weeks recovering in hospital is what it took, mason stayed by your side the whole time. After the day your life had been out at risk the doctors and surgeons worked there socks off to save you, your baby girl waiting for her mom to name her. When you woke up mason was sat at your bed side holding your hand, he comforted you...and he was amazing with your little girl. He held her and she stopped crying, she was so beautiful, and precious. She has big blue eyes like yours, and small little dimples. With the slightest bit of curled hair, she was already everything and more to you. The hospital sent you and mason home with your baby girl nova-Lily ground (toms last name) mason took you home to your house where he'd payed to have novas room decorated and brought everything you'd possibly need with his sister and mom.

His sister jasmine had just had a baby girl too, and they helped as much as they could with colour scheme, clothes and teddies, the way he'd done it looked so peaceful and comforting for you and nova. She had fluffy cloud lights all over the room, and soft greys and white colours...and all of the teddies and cute clothes she could ever dream off. You was gobsmacked seeing what mason had done for you, and your baby girl that wasn't even his. You knew that day he was the one. He'd started staying at your house more and more, constantly looking after you and nova...he was so protective over you both. It was like you was both his little girls, he was breathtakingly amazing.

"Is nova ready to see daddy?" You cooed at your little girl as she stirred in your arms, you cradled her as mason carefully and gently took her off you cooing her as he placed her softly into her carrier.

"She's so perfect." You whispered hugging mason from behind as he picked up nova in her carrier.

"Just like her momma." He said softly kissing the side of your head, mason carried the carrier to his car and carefully plugged nova into the back seat where you sat with her watching over her.

Becoming a mom was a blessing to you, she was the most perfect little thing you'd ever seen...and she was yours. You felt so lucky to have such a supportive and loving family around you, including masons family that had also became involved with nova recently. Tom was surprisingly okay with you and mason being a thing now, things where moving slowly. And Tom could see how much mason meant to you and nova.

"Hello baby!" Tom cooed at nova stirring her awake softly as he picked her up out of your arms.

"You okay?" Tom smiled softly at you as he cradled his little girl.

"Not bad thanks." You nodded. "You?"

"I'm good cheers." He smiled rocking nova side to side. "You alright?" He directed at mason taking you both by shock it was the nicest he'd been.

"Not too bad thanks mate." Mason offered him a friendly smile, as you wrapped your arm behind masons back squeezing him.

"Are you staying for a drink or anything?" Tom asked you both.

"No we'll have to get off, I've put novas milk in her carry bag enough to last her two days make sure you heat it up! Her little nappies are in the pouch bag, with wipes and plenty of dummies." You explained to Tom.

"She'll be fine, message me if your worried yeah?" Tom said to you.

"I trust you it's fine, just let me know she's getting on okay...any problems phone me straight away!" You narrowed your eyes at him warning him.

"I will...now go have a nice weekend!" He laughed at you.

"Bye baby girl!" You kissed novas cheeks as she hiccuped it was the cutest thing ever.

"Bye beautiful." Mason kissed novas head softly.

"See you both soon!" Tom whispered as you watched nova fall to sleep in the comfort of Toms arms.

"Bye!" You both whispered, and with that you and mason headed back to central London towards cobham...your home.

Mason had arranged for you to have a small spa weekend full of relaxation, after nova you'd had a full on couple of weeks. But it felt so empty when she wasn't there...you felt anxious and missed her. But you knew she was safe and sound: what mason had done for you was more than anyone could of gave to you, he took you by surprise all of the time. You was so unbelievably lucky to have a boyfriend like him. When you arrived at the hotel spa you was taken into the massage room, then the swimming and sauna rooms...you'd never felt so relaxed. You did face masks and went in a mid bath with mason, then in the hot tub that you sat drinking champagne, eating strawberries and other exotic fruits with beautiful smelling candles lit around you both.

"Ami." Mason said abruptly, you looked up at him as he took your glass of champagne of you placing it by his.

"Yeah?" You asked nervously, masons eyes were watery his soft accent almost breaking as he spoke.

"I need to tell you something." He swallowed, his Addams apple bobbing slightly as he moved forward in the water holding your waist towards him.

"What's wrong mase?" You asked worriedly.

"I love you." He whispered your eyes widened as he smiled widely at you.

"You-what?" You said taken back...

"I love you ami." He smiled holding his forehead against yours, your eyes began to water with happiness.

"I love you too!" You exclaimed you plunged forward and pressed your lips onto his plump ones, his lips moved over yours igniting butterflies in your stomach.

What a perfect way to spend this weekend...

Liked by...Ami B, Tom ground, jasminemount, LewisM, Debbie mount, Tony M, Declan rice, LaurenFryer, ChelseaFC, and 2.5 million others...
@ MasonMount: Becoming a co parent is not easy, and becoming a first time step dad also isn't easy. People don't talk out about the struggles co-parents or steps dads have, it's hard to see such a beautiful little things that's not yours. But man has this beautiful little Angel taught me how to love something that unfortunately isn't mine. I have been gifted the gift of being your second dad, a figure you'll never loose. I love you with my whole heart little girl. My nova ❤️
Comments Limited:

@ Tom ground: Top man mase 💙

@ Ami B: She's so lucky to have two against dads! ❤️

@ chelseaFC: well said mason! 💙💙

@ Debbie mount: so proud of you! What a beautiful little girl ❤️

@ declanrice: little Angel indeed 💛

@ LaurenFryer: our perfect god daughter! xx

@ Tony m: you and Tom are the best.