How Am I Supposed To Love You: Pt 2

TW: mild language, mention of smut, fluff.

It's been at least 3 long months since you left Chelsea and headed home to Portsmouth, since you'd been back you decided to look after yourself for once...you'd been going to the gym eating more healthy, changed your hair colour. You was doing good, it was on a night things came rushing back to you, his words in your head every day. 'I Hate You.' Lauren's worlds in bedded into your brain, 'He doesn't mean it.' Did he mean it? Today you had headed back to Chelsea on train once again with a suitcase in toe, you was going there for Lauren's birthday party...you was stopping at another one of the boys friends home Ben chillwell. You and Ben had actually been speaking for a couple of weeks now, while you was staying you'd arranged a date with him.

Ben was caring, loving, shy, quite quiet really. You'd got to know him more than you ever had, of course you'd met Ben before he was one of masons and Declan's best friends...you'd always got on with him. He was a gentleman and extremely selfless, his innocent soft blue eyes, his chiselled figure, his snatched jaw line, and his brunette fluffy hair. Everything about him you found fascinating, he was breathtakingly beautiful...some people would say you was falling fast for him, Declan and Lauren knew about you and Ben and was excited for you both. Mason on the other hand since that day at the train station you'd not spoke or heard of him since, you'd completely blocked him out of your life.

"Hi you!" Ben exclaimed his bright smile prominent on his face...as you walked up to him with your suitcase behind you.

"Hello!" You smiled as he opened his arms inviting you to jump into them...as you did.

"Missed you." He whispered pressing a soft kiss to your head making you flush.

"Missed you too." You smiled pressing a quick kiss to his cheek, laughing as you watched his face turn a deep shade of pink.

"I'll take your case." He smiled as he took your suitcase of you, walking with your hand in one of his hands and your suitcase in his other.

"Thank you benji." You smiled, you walked to his car he placed your case in the boot of his g-wagon...you climbed in the front seat as he passed you your belt.

Ben drove you about 40 minutes back to his home in Chelsea approximately 10 minutes away from Lauren and Declan's home, tonight was Lauren's birthday party that Declan was throwing for her...you had a shower at bens house and got dressed into your long figure hugging red dress. You curled your long hair and did your makeup naturally, you placed your jewellery on your hands and fingers and sprayed your signature perfume and applied your body cream. You headed down stairs seeing Ben dressed up in a tight black shirt that hugged his broad shoulders and muscly arms, his black cargo trousers clinging onto the muscle of his thighs. You all of a sudden felt your cheeks heat up as his mouth formed an 'O' shape when he caught glimpse of you.

"Jesus Christ." He gawped making you blush deeper.

"You look beautiful." He said in barely a whisper.

"So do you!" You exclaimed, the smell of his aftershave intoxicating your mind.

"Why thank you." He smiled, he walked towards you in his dark green Jordan trainers and placed one of your hands in his, before he spun you around making you giggle like a teenager in love...Ben turned his speaker up that was connected to his phone, the song 'Wrapped Around Your Finger.' By post Malone blasting threw the kitchen as Ben placed his other free hand on your waist swaying you both slightly.

"May I have this dance." He smirked down at you.

"You may mr chillwell." You smiled widely as your body melted into his, your one hand resting in his and your other resting on the top of his shoulder.

"Your so beautiful y/n." He said, his blue eyes staring into yours sending you into a complete daze.

"Your so handsome Ben." You smiled back.

"I really want to be with you for a long time y/n." He gulped as he admitted it, the butterflies it gave you was evident enough to prove you was in love.

"How long Ben." You whispered against his lips resting your forehead against his.

"Forever." He whispered as you pressed your lips against his in a passionate kiss.

"I think I'm in love with you." You spat out making his eyes widen.

"What?!" He exclaimed his smile brightly evident.

"I think I'm in love with you." You laughed out slightly tears formed in bens eyes.

"I think I'm In love with you." He said breathlessly kissing you.

Bens fingers loosed yours and his fingers hooked into your curls on your head, as his soft lips moved against yours...both of your arms wrapped around his neck pressing his face even more against yours. You cousins help the pool that was forming in your lingerie, his hands worked themselves down to your waist then to your hips. It took until you couldn't you both could hardly breathe to break away.

"I need a minute beautiful." He heaved out breathlessly making you laugh, he sat back in the chair in the kitchen turning his speaker off.

"Are you ready to go yet babe?" You laughed gathering your bag shoving your phone and lipstick inside.

"Yeah." He smiled standing up, he turned the lights of leaving just the lamp in the hall on.

"I'll drive babe, then when we want to come back I can drive us back." He said.

"Are you sure." You asked him. "Do you not want a drink."

"No I'm not bothered, I'd rather make sure your okay." He smiled.

Ben drove you to Declan's and Lauren's home, he parked on the road as there was around twenty ranges of sports cars parked on the long drive. You and ben walked in hand in hand many people gasping as they noticed your glow up, Declan and Lauren clapped you both as you walked in hand in hand...you and ben blushed as most people cheered. You was finally bens...you couldn't help but feel slightly on edge not knowing when to expect to see him... just as Lauren passed you a cocktail, you heard his soft accent call..." ben let's meet this girl then!" you turned around to be met with his dark brown eyes, his eyes widened in shock...that wasn't what he was expecting.

"What...the...fuck." He slightly laughed as he chocked his words out.

"Mase-'' ben said trying to calm mason down, your eyes was focused on yours and ben intertwined fingers.

"Don't." He rolled his eyes.

"Mason." Declan warned his best friend.

"Happy birthday laur." He said plainly, grabbing himself a bottle of beer marching out of the kitchen.

"Ignore him babe." Lauren reminded you.

"Don't let him ruin your night either." Ben said to Lauren.

"Thanks ben." She smiled nodding.

"Right let's head into the garden for beer pong!" Declan exclaimed as many body's moved into the huge back garden.

"Who's up first!" Declan said over everyone's voices.

"Me and y/n!" Ben smirked at you, you laughed at his confidence you knew he was trying to make you feel better being around everyone especially mason.

But...was it still too late?