Two Chelsea boys : part 2

TW: swearing, fluff, mention of sex, violence, fighting.

The day you'd dreaded most to the point it kept you up at night, masons 24th birthday party...of course you and Ben was invited. Ben had dressed up in a black prada t-shirt, black prada smart trousers, matching shoes and a blue and black prada coat. He looked amazing, his brown hair fluffy and wavy...his signature scent floating around the house where he walked...Dior savage. You was wearing a matching shirt, black prada dress Ben had brought you for Christmas with some black heeled boots; your makeup light and natural and your hair long and wavy curled.

Masons birthday bash was at his house in Chelsea up the road from yours and bens home, your best friend Declan's girlfriend Lauren would be there too...distraction...Sasha Atwood jack grealish's fiancé was also attending with him. You and Ben drove to masons house and arrived when the party was wild, Ben held you the whole way walking threw knowing you felt anxious...he was so clueless. You felt so on edge and nervous, you never wanted to loose Ben. You never wanted to hurt his pure heart...but you already had.

"Girl I've missed you!" Lauren pulled you into a hug in masons bar.

"Missed you more!" You hugged her back as Ben greeted Declan and mason.

"You look beautiful!" Sasha smiled hugging you.

"Thanks sash." You hugged her back. "So do you! Both of you do!"

"Awh thanks babe." Lauren kissed your cheek.

"Thank you girl." Sasha smiled widely.

"Alright dec." you smiled as he pulled you into a brotherly hug.

"Hey troubles." He smiled.

"Happy birthday." You nodded at mason standing in front of him, you quickly moved in front of Ben who wrapped his arms around your waist from behind stopping any more confrontation with mason.

"Thanks y/n." He furrowed his eyebrows shacking it off, as jack walked into the bar with more beers.

"Beer anyone?!" He exclaimed as he passed Declan and mason one, he asked Ben who kindly declined as he was driving.

"I'm alright cheers bro." He smiled. "I've got an early training session tomorrow." Ben said.

"Ah!" Jack nodded. "Fair enough bro."

"I'm just gonna go see where the pizzas at." Mason excused himself from the group heading out of the room barging past you.

"Y/n." Ben smiled.

"Yeah." You nodded.

"Take a photo?" He asked you, this was what you loved about Ben he loved taking photos for memories.

"Course!" You smiled passing him your phone, he kissed your cheek taking a photo before your ringer alerted on your phone and you watched bens face drop.

"Mason?" He said glaring at you.

"Ben-don't!" You panicked as he snatched your phone away.

Mason M:

Mason: if only he knew about
Our little kiss...come to the
Kitchen.

"WHAT-THE-FUCK!" Ben breathlessly chocked out, your tears immediately welled up as he blank let stared at you, the whole room Turing painfully silent.

"Ben?" Declan's face dropped seeing bens eyes full with tears.

"Ben-I-it's-not-what-it-looks-like." You chocked out tears rolling down your cheeks.

"ITS NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE?" He scoffed throwing your phone at you making you flinch...you'd never seen him like this.

You stood staring at him blankly, his cheeks heating a rosy colour as tears escaped his eyes rolling down his cheeks staining them. He looked absolutely disgusted his bright blue eyes turning grey and dark, his whole mind fogging...how could the love of his life who he'd never done wrong by...and his best friend hurt him like this? Right now he was just numb. And so angry at both y/n and mason, he felt betrayed and hurt.

"Where is he." He said coldly.

"I-don't know." Your lips wobbled.

"WHERE IS HE!" He shouted making Sasha, Lauren, Declan and jack flinch...they'd never seen Ben so hurt.

"Ben-please!" You cried out.

"NO!" He spat, before storming out of the bar.

"We'll go." Jack and Declan said stepping in front of you.

"No!" You cried. "Please!"

"Y/n stay here!" Dec exclaimed as he threw Lauren a look to stay with you.

"Go after him!" Sasha exclaimed as her and Lauren grabbed you as you fell to your knees.

"Oh y/n." Sasha sighed hugging you along with Lauren.

"It was a mistake!" You cried out breathlessly between tears.

"Shh." Lauren rubbed your back trying to comfort you.

"I don't deserve comfort." You sobbed, Sasha just held you as Lauren tried to calm you down.

"Look y/n, you've made a huge mistake...you don't need to be made to feel worse than you already do." Sasha reassured you.

"Sasha is right y/n." Lauren wiped your tears away.

You heard a bang a glass smashing and you heard something you'd never heard before, Ben screaming and shouting at mason.

"HOW COULD YOU!" He shouted.

"Ben I'm so sorry." Mason pleaded.

"DONT!" He cried out. "IM DONE WITH YOU BOTH...HAVE EACH OTHER!" He exclaimed stepping out of masons house slamming the door behind him.

"He doesn't mean it y/n." Sasha whispered into your ear softly as you completely broke down into tears.

"Y/n you can come back to mine and decs for a few days okay." Lauren sighed hugging you, pressing a comforting kiss to your head.

"O-Okay." You sobbed quietly.

"Until things calm down anyway." She nodded at you.

"T-Thank-You." You nodded as Sasha wiped your tears away, you watched Declan appear in the door way.

"Bens took his car." He mouthed to Lauren.

"Y/ns going to come back with us for a few days dec, until things calm down." Lauren said as he nodded.

"Of course." He said.