Arguemnts

TW: swearing!⚠️

You where currently sat in yours and your boyfriends home awaiting his arrival back, you sat scrolling on your phone for a while going onto Instagram replying to dms and scrolling threw some videos on TikTok.

You heard mason fundle with his house keys attempting to open the front door, you had cleaned the whole house while he'd been at training today, he walked threw the front door and threw his training back straight down you glared up at him as he carelessly threw his muddy football boots onto to the clean floor, he never did that he'd always make sure to put them into the shoe stand stopping getting the floor dirty, he was in such a fowl mood you turned around and made your way back into the kitchen sighing getting ready for whatever one of masons moods you was about to meet.

"Hiya." He said sighing fetching a bottle of water out of the fridge downing it as he looked over to you.

"Hi, good training session?" You asked being carefully not to meet his gaze , you could tell he was riled up by something.

"Yeah it was alright, just some group drama. How's your day been?" He asked trying to catch your gaze but you managed to avert your gaze else where.

"Yeah it's been okay, I cleaned the whole house and then watched some TV while I waited for you too finish." You said finally looking up to meet his gaze.

"I'm gonna go get a shower, then maybe we could order food Ben as I've got the weekend off?" He said smiling softly as you nodded pursing your lips.

"Okay, sounds good." You replied smiling slightly as he nodded slowly confusion on his face as he left to have a shower upstairs.

You heard the shower turn off after a good 10 minutes, you heard him walking down the stairs as you looked up, he glanced over at you his white towel hugging his lower half of his body as his wet hair flopped over his forehead his abs on show.

"What's up baby? You've been quiet." Mason asked concern laced in his voice, as he rubbed his hair lightly.

"You acted weird when you got back from training I though you was in a classic mason mood." You said sighing pulling your gaze away from his body.

"Wow,wow classic mason mood! Have you thought you where in a classic y/n mood!" He said sternly running his head groaning.

"Don't! Okay you was the one with your arse in your hands mason! You threw your boots and bag across the floor I cleaned today!" You said raising your voice in frustration.

"Well I'm so, sorry gorgeous do you want me to go clean the floor again!" He said sarkily  mocking you smirking which riled you up even more.

"  oh my god fuck me!" You said frustration flooding threw your whole body.

"I mean okay, right now though?" He said smiling at you in cocky tone.

"Speak to me when you start acting your age, cocky prick!" You muttered walking past him grabbing your house and car keys putting your coat on and walking out of the door shutting it behind you.

You wasn't quite sure where you was driving too, but you connected  your Bluetooth from your phone too the call and decided you'd drive to the local shopping centre getting all of your screaming out of you in the car listening to your playlist.

______

You arrived at the shopping centre and shopped around until the centre shut, you had bought some new clothes and pyjamas, and some new body sets you'd also treated yourself to some new shampoos and conditioners and hair appliances, you stopped of to get some perfume deciding on some miss Dior one before getting McDonald's on the way home... even though you refused to speak to mason you got him his favourite meal and drink and headed home.

You got back to yours and masons home, you pulled on the drive noticing all the upstairs lights where off, you could see the dimly lit lamp in the cinema room shunning threw the window, you walked into the house you could hear the sound of a movie playing you walked into the cinema room seeing mason sat up with his head in his hands holding his phone with his legs nervously jigging up and down.

You put his food down next to him causing his head to shoot up glaring at you, he sighed a breathe of relief looking at you knowing your okay he softly smiled giving you a I'm sorry I know I'm a dick look, you looked at him sternly you could see he had been worrying you softened abit but yet again he couldn't just act that way too you...you walked out of the room and sat in the main lounging room scrolling on Instagram keeping yourself distracted.

You felt a presence behind you it was mason with his food, he quietly sat down next to you trying not to disturb you, you glanced up and my him as he sat his food you could tell he was upset by the way he was taking extra swallows clearly forcing himself not to sob, he looked like he was chewing on shit you knew he was sorry.

"Thank you." He said softly before sighing and getting up with the empty bags taking them into the kitchen to throw in the bin.

You sighed pulling yourself up walking into the kitchen you saw him standing up the counter looking very sorry for himself.

"Mason come here for fucks sake!" You whined making him shoot a hopeful look at you as you opened your arms allowing him to rush into them hugging you tightly kissing you about 20 times.

"I'm so sorry baby, I was a dick I'm sorry," he said burying his soft lips onto yours as your mouths moved in sync with each other allowing his tongue to tangle with yours.

After about a good 5 minutes of you and mason giving each other affection, and him apoligising which you also did too, you both wondered up too bed burying yourselves into the thick warm duvet wrapping your self in eachother a embrace sighing in content you loved him so much it was a silly argument really...

"I love you so much y/n." He said softly burying his head into your neck kissing your skin there softly sucking a little, definitely leaving a light mark.

"I love you too mase, always." You replied softly whimpering as you both wondered off into a cosy sleep wrapped in eachother a embrace.