New car day part 2

Don't forget to comment and vote ❤️

TW: smut & swearing

Masons lips latched onto yours, your tongues danced around with each other your teeth slightly grazing masons bottom lip pulling it back as he groaned moving his body upwards as you felt his hardness under your thigh sending tingles to your stomach and to your clit.

"Baby-please-do something." You whined moving your hips in circles causing the friction to be almost unbearable.

"What do you want love?" He whispered huskily, as you hummed at the feeling of his soft warm lips trailing down your neck sucking on your sweet spot making you writhe on top of him causing him to groan.

"You-I want-you." You whimpered desperately gasping for breathe.

"Move back abit darlin." He said making you heat up even more you could practically feel the wetness seeping out of you, his sexy soft inisabt accent was to die for.

You moved your hips backwards as one of his hands cupped your hip, the other hand moving to his jumper he gave you lifting it up and over your head before removing your t-shirt. His eyes glanced over your breast before he ran his hand over the back or your back sending shivers down your spine making your hips buck forward, he in did your blue Lacey bra immediately fondling with your nipples making you moan desperately.

His teeth laced onto your breast and his tongue swirled around your nipple sucking the skin there leaving light marks, you felt his hands trail down to your leggings he moved his hand of your waist as he continued sucking your nipples, as he placed his hand under your pussy you moaned louder than anticipated this boy really knew what he was doing especially with you.

You writhed on his hand, grinding onto him getting wetter by the second he eventually latched his lips back onto yours as your moans mixed, you swear at this point the car was rocking mason was desperate you could tell you kicked your ugg slipper/shoes off removing your leggings as mason watched you in awe, his eyes turning lovingly the way he looked at you made your heart melt he loved you so much.

You moved forward attaching your lips to his in a slow long passionate kiss, your lips trailed down his ear sucking it slightly before going to his neck sucking his sweet spot, he groaned causing you to smirk as you left trails of marks down his neck placing sloppy kisses all along his jawline.

You removed his t-shirt before kissing his toned abs this boy could run you over and you'd say sorry, you sucked and licked his skin enduring marks was there you reached his boxer line before pulling them down his hard member nearly hitting your chin no matter how many times you'd seen him he still looked bigger every time...

He glanced down at you in awe at how gorgeous you was to him, he lifted your chin up making your eyes meet his dark brown ones he smiled breathlessly at you before your mouth moved to his tip your tongue swirled around his tip earning moans from him making you even wetter, your head dipped as you hollowed your cheeks moving your head down his shaft quicker and quicker making him moan louder and louder, your one hand wrapped around his cock moving up and down as you pleasured him the other one kneeling his balls making him writhe and thrust up into your mouth making your eyes water.

"Beautiful-stop-please-I'm-gonna-cum." Mason said breathlessly he pulled you up smiling at you, he kissed you deeply tasting him slightly in your mouth you grinded on his dick the only thing between you being your Lacey panties.

"You sure y/n?" He whispered moving your panties to the side swirling his thick fingers around your clit groaning at how wet you was.

"I'm sure please maseee." You whined desperately.

"If it's too much tell me love, I don't want you to hurt yourself." He said leaving his forehead against yours as he moved two fingers inside of you making you moan louder each time.

"MASE! Please...fuck...me."you said desperately in between moans he groaned taking hold of your hips lightly Moving you upwards holding you over his shaft before allowing you to sink down on him moaning as he stretched you out with every inch.

You moved down you stilled when he was in getting used to him, you felt his tip brush your spot causing you to buck your hips up, he moaned loudly turning you on even more as you started to move your hips down on him. He was groaning and thrusting his hips up meeting yours at your pace, her kisses you lovingly both of your moans mixing he felt so good.

"God you feel so good y/n" he moaned making you quicken your pace.

"Mase-I-I" you tried to get out but you couldn't his fingers moved to your clit pinching and massaging it as you moved quicker as he thrusted upwards, you let your head fall back before watching masons face screw up as beads of sweat ran off his head.

"Y/n-god I'm gonna cum!" He groaned throwing his head back.

"Mase-I'm-so-close!" You whined as he thrusted deeper,harder and faster into you making you scream out a cry the feeling of euphoria washing over you as his hands moved into your hair kissing you deeply your tongues mixing as you swollowed each other's moans.

You felt mason twitch in you, as you clenched hun making him moan louder within seconds he finished inside of you.

"God your so fucking hot." He whispered against your lips kissing you long.

"And you mason have just ruined me." You smiled as he chuckled breathlessly.

"Mhm, pretty sure you've ruined me my legs are shacking." He said chuckling throwing his head back catching his breathe.

"Your legs are shacking! Have you seen my mister mount!" You laughed as he glanced at your bare legs watching as they trembled after your euphoric orgasm.

"I'm so in love with you." He said softly kissing you holding your body tightly against his.

"I'm so in love with you mase." You replied kissing him back before pulling away pulling your clothes back on trying to not scratch any of his seats.

You watched as he put his clothes back on, he kept glancing over making sure you was okay asking if you needed anything or any help he truly was the sweetest you wanted to spend the rest of your life with him for sure.

"What do you say about heading home having a bath together, putting our comfys on and watching a film and cuddle all night?" He said smiling over at you.

"That sounds like heaven!" You smiled brightly.

"Happy now you imprinted your new car, and got your dessert?" You said giggling.

"Definitely I'll be buying a new car every week watch out." He laughed as you shook your head.

"As if you don't get what you want always anyways mase." You giggled kissing him once more before climbing back into the front slightly struggling to walk.

"Got to keep my girl satisfied." He said winking at you before climbing into the front with you.

He started the route back to your shared home which was only 10 minutes away, you spent the rest of the night taking care off each other he even went to the shop to but your favourite snacks drinks and chocolate, when he got back you indulged in some horror and comedies on Netflix before going to sleep holding each other as close as possible this is what love was really about... mason was your soulmate and you was his.

Sorry if it's not the best, but please leave some comments or message any other request thank you for the support! ❤️