Part 2- MM X ManUnited

TW: mild language, smutish, upset, mention of arguing.

Three months you'd been living in Portsmouth with your parents, today was possibly going to be the hardest pill to swallow...mason had payed for his and your family to stay in Manchester for a weekend with him while he signs his contract. You hadn't excepted anything that had happened between the two of you yet: it was hard for you. He'd tried to talk to you as much as he could, but you kept brushing him off and give him the cold shoulder every-time. You'd enjoyed the comfort of being in your home town with your family, and masons family. You'd been out for a meal with masons brother and sister Sam and jasmine in the week, they'd both agreed mason not telling you was a rule but still wrong.

You drove your parents over to old Trafford, you'd been escorted into the building by security and taken straight to masons grand signing meeting. As soon as you saw him in his red man United shirt - you couldn't help but feel proud of him for this opportunity. Yet it still felt so wrong...his family all had photos with him signing his contract then you awkwardly got called up. You didn't refuse the photo when you sat next to him he finished signing his signature, you watched his cheeks flush as he glanced at you. He wrapped his arm around your waist, as you both smiled brightly as the photographer caught the moment. You abruptly stood up and rushed out of the door, masons eyes followed your every move.

"Go after her mase." His mom Debbie said.

"I won't be long sorry!" He said rushing out the door.

"Belly!" He heaved out of breathe as you walked out onto the empty quiet pitch.

"Go back mason." You sighed turning around his eyes meeting yours.

"I can't." He said chewing his lip.

"I'll be up soon." You said turning your back to him looking out at the pitch.

"Let me make it up to you bell." He whispered, you felt his warm hands touch your arms spinning you around landing your body into his arms...your body felt on fire where his hands had been.

"I don't want you to make it up to me mason." You shook your head pushing his hands of your waist.

"Then what do you want." He furrowed his eyes.

"I wanted you to be honest with me, I deserved to know about this especially if it's taking over our relationship." You said.

"I get that...but you have to under why I couldn't I tell you everything belly I promise I do!" He begged with you. "I swear I'd never cover anything up, your always the first to know, I didn't know what Chelsea and man United was fighting over me for it was dragging me down. I shouldn't of taken it out on you I'm sorry."

"You hurt me." You shook your head his eyes turned soft.

"I'm so sorry Isabella, I'd never hurt you intentionally I love you too bits your my life, I've not got a life here unless it's with you." He said making your eyes shoot up to meet his.

"What?!" You exclaimed in shock.

"I'll go and tell them the contracts off, and we'll move back to Portsmouth if that's what it takes for me to prove I love you." He said.

"Mason I don't want that!" You said. "I know you love me, I'd never want you to do that mase."

"Then what do you want?" He said confused.

"I want time." You sighed staring at your feet. "Please, just give me time."

"I'm sorry belly." He said his eyes watering.

"Now go back in." You nodded. "There waiting for you."

"Okay." He said in a whisper, he turned his back to you and started walking he suddenly stopped and turned back around before stomping back over to you.

You sucked a breathe in as his arms wrapped around your waist pulling you into his body, your arms slashed against his chest as he pressed his lips onto yours. It took you be complete shock as his lips moved over yours softly, you relaxed into the kiss before he pulled away he held his forehead against yours. His nose slightly brushing your own, your cheeks flushed a rosy red colour...he smiled softly at you before squeezing your hand. He walked away...for a while you sat in the tunnel, taking in your surroundings. That was until you heard footsteps behind you, you turned around to see mason, jasmine and jasmines daughter yours and masons niece summer. Summer was walking hand in hand with mason; out onto the pitch with a ball and a cameraman. Jasmine sat next to you at the end of the tunnel as you both watched mason with summer.

"How are you feeling beauty." She sighed putting her arm around you.

"I'm so proud, and happy for him jas." you sighed.

"But." She said.

"But, I'm not sure if I can do what I know mason wants me to do deep down."

"And what do you think he wants." She said.

"For me to move to Manchester with him." You clasped your eyes shut at the words.

"And do you want that." She asked.

"I don't think I can do it, I love him, but he hurt me a lot and Manchester is so much further from home." You started to tear up.

"You've moved far already for him, I'm sure mase would understand if you can't Bella, we all love you, you know that we'll support both of you." She smiled.

"Thanks jas." you nodded softly sighing watching mason run with summer happily on the pitch.

You watched him take all of the stadium in, it was amazing...his new red number 7 shirt clinging to his muscles perfectly. His brown eyes looked bright as he played with summer. The camera man surprising him with a football that he and summer began to play with, you took the moment in. You wanted to be with mason desperately, you knew now why he couldn't tell you...but that didn't mean it still didn't hurt. You'd already moved far away from home and your family for him, because that's what you'd do for him. But now you had to decide weather you could do it all over again for another 5 years. The rest of the day was settling mason in to the changing room, greeting his fellow team mates from England and getting to know the others.

You met everyone, it was so homely and lovely. You felt safe...mason took yours and his family out for dinner before everyone headed back to the house mason had payed for everyone to stay in. It was huge with multiple rooms, you felt slightly overwhelmed. You showered and did your hair and skin care before putting your pyjamas on saying your good nights, mason was in the room opposite yours. Your door was slightly open you could see masons body moving around the room, his naked shadow appearing in the full light of the lamp. You missed his company on a night it felt lonely, you'd missed him holding you. His soft voice...you peaked at his door as he climbed into bed you opened his door coyly as he turned in bed to look.

"Are you okay?" He said slightly worried.

"Yeah...I erm was wondering if I could stay with you." You said your cheeks flushing.

"Course you can." He smiled softly opening the duvet.

"Thank you." You smiled.

You climbed into bed resting your head on his bare chest as he relaxed into you, he wrapped his arm around your body pulling you into his warmth. You felt him softly kiss your head, you cuddled into him his scent relaxing you...you kissed his chest softly before your eyes because heavy. His chest rising and falling slowly as you both fell asleep.