Two Chelsea Boys: Part 5!

TW, mild language, smut, language, triggering topics...

The final part...or is it?

"Who's having a shot!" Jack exclaimed waving a bottle of tequila around...

"Me!" Practically everyone replied, you and Ben laughing at Sasha who was holding her head in a bucket.

Today was sasha's birthday and of course it was messy, Jack had threw her a massive party In there new mansion in Manchester...the only people left at there house now was dec, Lauren, you, Ben, mason, James and Kennedy and of course Sasha and jack, you was all having a blast. You was at the stage where you was slightly over tipsy now and it was nice to be drinking with Ben for a change. You was all so happy, and you'd never been in such a good place.

"Who wants to play truth or dare!" Jack suggested and Lauren physically cringed at the thought.

"Last time was carnage." Lauren whispered to you, you giggled slightly...if back then you would of known everything would be okay and you'd be married to Ben you wouldn't have hated yourself for so long.

"G'won then!" Dec clapped his hands together.

"Right madders!" Jack smirked as Kennedy nervously sipped her drink, as you and Lauren laughed with her.

"Go on kid." James nodded chewing his lip.

"Truth or dare?" Jack asked him intrigued.

"Dare." He smirked and Kennedy chocked on her drink...knowing jack it was definitely something extreme.

"Fuck sake j!" Kennedy groaned laughing. "You fell straight into his trap!"

"I dare you too tell Kennedy who you woke up naked next too in bed in Ibiza last year." Jack said and Kennedy just stared blankly.

"What?" She said plain and simple with no emotion...if anything James should of been scared.

"I woke up next to jack naked...and our body's was literally stuck tighter we'd sweated that much." James said as Kennedy grimaced at the thought.

"Oh gross boys!" She laughed following her eyes.

"I thought you'd shagged jack then bro." Dec laughed.

"I wouldn't stoop my standards that low, sorry sash." James smiled holding his beer up to Sasha who was wasted.

"No problem j!" She slurred her words.

"Okay, erm." James thought looking around jacks bar weighing up who he'd choose next. "Mason!"

"Go on our kid." He nodded.

"Truth or dare?" James asked him.

"Dare." He said.

"I dare you too, message decs mom saying you fancy dec." James laughed.

"Oh for fuck sakes!" Declan threw his head back laughing.

"Fuck sake mads." Mason laughed shacking his head fetching his phone out, he scrolled to find decs moms number and messaged her those exact words, a couple of seconds later she'd replied with...

'I'm not surprised...poor Lauren has to third wheel with you two x!'

Of course everyone thought it was hilarious, which it was decs mom was brilliant.

"Okay." Mason said looking around the room.

"Jack truth or dare?" He asked him.