Danger Pt.2

TW: mild language, fluff.

Two weeks of messaging mason frequently; finally a friendly 'date' had been arranged, you was surprised a good looking boy like him didn't have a girl on the scene. According to him a girl would have to sweep him of his feet for him to date, he'd explained most girls throw themselves at him for his job and fame. You personally thought that was horrible, masons personality, sense of humour, his selflessness and outgoing ways always surprised you. He'd recently had surgery and was in recovery, you'd both been getting to know each other more. And in the end he arranged a dinner night at his house. He'd insisted on picking you up as he didn't want you driving 45 minutes heavily pregnant on your own.

You'd recently broke the news to Tom about mason, he was happy for you but still too overprotective over you and your baby...he'd warned he didn't want mason to have anything to do with your baby, it hurt how Tom judged him for his fame and job. Mason was so misunderstood, Tom had warned you he wanted mason to have nothing to do with your baby when it was born. Mason hadn't broached the subject about the baby with you yet, he'd not pushed to much about Tom either, he just didn't judge he wasn't nosey and didn't want to scare you or make you feel like you both was rushing into something...after all this was just a friendly date...right? You showered and put a cute loose t-shirt on with some leggings and trainers, and curled your long bouncy hair leaving your face clear your signature perfume being the only effort you'd made.

Mason knocked the door, you opened to see him stood with a wide smile on his face, his dimples prominent, his brown eyes looking at you with a glint, his newly died blonde hair sitting fluffy on his head, his tattoos on his leg on show as you took in his muscles under his black Nike shirt that was paired with some grey cargo shorts and some Nike trainers. He greeted you with a soft gentle hug, he carefully held you before you locked the door heading to his car, one thing he did that made you feel funny...he held the door open for you helped you fasten your seat belt and shut the door. You'd never been treated this way not even with Tom. You struggled to ignore the way you was starting to feel, it felt like a sick but excited feeling.

"When we get to mine I thought we could order pizza?" Mason said.

"That sounds amazing!" You nodded.

"I got those drinks in you like."

"Which ones?" You smiled at his efforts.

"The miniature colas." He smiled sideways as he continued to drive carefully.

"That's so sweet...thank you so much." You blushed red as he looked taken aback.

"Can I ask...did Tom never do small things for you?" He asked softly.

"Not really no." You shrugged.

"You'll always have these things with me." He smiled making you blush deeper.

"Thank you." You bit your lip smiling.

"How about you?" You mumbled.

"What about me?" He asked as he drove.

"Erm-I-sorry."

"No, don't be silly I don't mind you asking questions." He smiled squeezing your thigh slightly before moving his hand quickly...the feeling of butterflies prominent in your stomach.

"How come you've not got a girlfriend." You didn't want to seem nosey but you had to know if you was willing to start something with him.

"I did have, her name was choose but we split about three years ago now when I went big into football, she cheated and lied to me a lot...just really controlling. She changed my out look on things a lot, and I've not been with anyone else since." He shrugged.

"Oh...I'm so sorry, I didn't realise-'' you bit your cheek.

"Hey...don't be silly." He smiled softly caressing your knee with the Palm of his hand.

"Can I ask about you and Tom?"

"We was friends of friends in high school, we both became friends and I got pregnant by accident at a party...I didn't like him he didn't like me I just love him for giving me this baby!" You explained.

"Your going to be an amazing mom." He smiled.

"Thank you." You blushed.

When you arrived at masons you ordered pizzas and snacks, he put on a romantic comedy film...you was cuddled into him on his large L shaped sofa cuddled into his side wrapped In his fluffy blanket he's put on you earlier. You felt the baby start to move around, every time it had happened recently it made you feel so excited and nervous...even though you'd not known mason for that long you'd be willing to take the risk. He was soft, gentle, loving, selfless, kind, and so caring towards you; even though he hardly knew you, you could tell you meant everything to him. It made you feel so safe and loved, even though neither of you admitted anything yet. You two was obviously falling for each other, but would you risk loosing your baby to Tom...no.

"I'm scared of Tom mason." You admitted.

"Huh?" His face dropped. "What's going on?"

"He threatened me, when I told him me and you was seeing each other." Your voice sounded chocked up, masons face dropped.

"Why?" He asked.

"Our baby." You shrugged. "He doesn't want you anywhere near our baby."

"That's not fair...he can't just judge me like that, I'm not a bad person am's." He sighed softly his brown eyes watery your heart broke...

"I know your not, he's just jealous mase." You said.

"So we can't be anything more than friends."

"Hey! I never said that, I'd love to keep seeing you and see what happens in the future." You smiled softly.

"Im really starting to like you ami." He sighed.

"Me too mase." You wrapped your arms around his as he held you comfortably.

"I want you to be safe with me, including your baby." He looked at you softly as he reached his larger hand out in front of you.

"What!" You asked shockingly.

"When you have this baby if you still want me to stick around I'd love to be part of your journey." He smiled.

"Really?!" Your eyes started to well up with tears you felt happy, almost relieved you felt safe and so did your baby.

"Can I?" He asked nervously.

"Of course." You blushed as he placed his hand carefully, and gently onto your large bump he rubbed circles on your belly feeling your baby get excited and started to kick against his hands...mason smiled widely he felt almost a funny sensation he didn't care if it wasn't his baby he'd still love it with you.

What will happen with ami and mason next?