Baby Number 1

TW: mention of sex, mild language, fluff, mention of sickness.

You hummed as your boyfriends arms wrapped around your waist gently placing his hand on your belly, you felt his lips press a soft kiss to the back of your head as you leaned your head back...leaning it on his shoulder shutting your eyes enjoying the feeling. You was stood on the balcony that was out looking the city of London, the warmth of the sun adding a pink tint to your bare legs. You stood wrapped up in a white hotel bath robe wearing a pair of masons Calvin Klein boxer shorts, the belt of the robe clinging onto your swollen stomach.

You'd been with mason for three years now, you'd just brought a new bigger house together for your big journey ahead. You'd been pregnant for 8 months now with yours and masons first ever baby, being pregnant and carrying masons baby felt incredible...you was going to experience the overwhelming love for a baby you was bringing into the world in just one month. Your pregnancy had flew by for you and mason, you thought mainly because you'd been busy with moving into your new home...and getting everything perfect before baby arrived.

Mason had been so amazing, you didn't think you could love him more than you already did; carrying his baby and seeing how much of an amazing dad he was growing to be already made you love him more. He'd gone out at one in the morning to feed your desperate cravings, he'd say up with you late on his training nights or days to comfort you and make sure you'd got everything you needed. He held cold compresses to your head whilst you was being sick, he slept holding your belly protecting what was his all night long. He dressed you when your belly because huge towards this month. He was everything.

You turned around your eyes meeting his deep brown ones, his fluffy hair sprawled all over his head. His cheeks rosy, as his large hands gently un done your dressing gown leaving you stood in only his boxers...he breathed you in as his hands touched the soft skin of your belly. He kneeled down in front of you pressing his plump lips to your swollen belly as he whispered,
'Your daddy loves you so much already baby girl.' your heart melted every time he gestured this, ever since he found out he was having a baby girl he'd already started on protecting mode.

"And your momma does." You said smiling down at mason, as he stood back up his hands cupping both of your cheeks as he pressed a soft long kiss to your lips.

"I love you y/nHe held his forehead against yours, your eyes staring into his.

"I love you mase." You breathed out, your hand finding his as you intertwined with his large ones.

"Let's get you dressed." He smiled.

"I think you should undress me more first." You smiled cheekily making him chuckled.

"Baby, I might actually pop you at this point." He smirked.

"As much as I've loved carrying this bundle of joy I could use with some help to get her out." You smirked.

"Put the pillow underneath your belly and bend over." He whispered...of course you did what he asked.

4 months later...

Liked by

Liked by...MasonMount, declanrice, LaurenFryer, DebbieM, Tony mount, benchillwell, JMadders...and 234 others...
@ Y/n L/n private: Sunday Morning walks with our little Prinnie! 🧸☁️✨
Comments:

@ MasonMount: My Beautiful Girls❤️

@ declanrice: My Beautiful god daughter❤️
|_@ Lauren Frey replied: *OUR* beautiful god daughter thank you very much mr rice rice baby! ❤️
|_@ y/n L/n replied: love you two! 😭😂

@ DebbieM: so precious🥰

@ Tony mount: our girls 💞