Best friend

TW: mild language, fluff.

You stood in your beautiful elegant wedding dress, your hair curled perfectly and placed up perfectly. Your makeup done to perfection enhancing your natural beauty even more, your body more tanned than usual after being on holiday with your friends...your groom nervously waiting for your arrival. You was nervous to marry John, you and John had met threw your life long friend mason mount...John was a good friend of masons as they played for England together, mason always boosted johns reputation up for you before you would see him for a party. In the end it ended up with you and John in a bed together and you've never been back since.

John was your rock, your best friend. His amazing humour and personality immediately led you to fall for him. His beautiful blue eyes, his wide mischievous smile, his fluffy brown hair, his slim tall muscly figure added on to the better. Not to mention his hidden abs, you introduced John to your family and they immediately loved him, you couldn't of thanked mason for putting you both in the same room the day of his birthday party...you and mason had always been amazing friends, he was like a brother to you yours and his family had always been extremely close. Today mason was johns best man, he was also walking you down the isle with your dad which meant a lot to you. Your mom and brides maids set up in the venue outside the large wooden doors.

They lined up in front of you, mason and your dad before the commencement of the music began...
'The Vow' being yours and johns chosen song. You nervously chewed the inside of your cheek, your eyes watered slightly as the doors opened wide all of your guests stood up Johns tall figure stood with his back to you. Mason took your arm in his, your dad took your arm in his, your hand held tightly onto your beautiful bouquet of white and light pink roses: with small gypsophila flowers filling the spars gaps. You looked at your dad who smiled reassuringly down at you, mason squeezed your arm tightly. You smiled in awe looking at your mom and bridesmaids walk down the isle that was concerned in white petals, there long champagne coloured brides maids dresses leading the way.

"You look stunning willow." Mason whispered to you.

"Thank you so much." You smiled widely, you admired the matching suites John had insisted on buying they was cream suits with black ties, John looked amazing and you'd not even saw his face yet.

"Are you ready?" Your dad who's worked to you.

"Ready as I'll ever be!" You smiled nervously, your dad and mason started walking slowly with you they both started to tear up as John slowly turned around his eyes blood shot and he immediately smiled as he wiped his tears away...he couldn't believe how beautiful you was.

"Wow." He mouthed making some of the guests chuckle including you.

"He's a lucky guy." Your dad chuckled to you as mason nodded in agreement, your brides maids turned around before seating.

You got to the end of the isle standing in front of your gorgeous groom, he looked amazing his suit hugging every peck of muscle on him. His tightly black trousers clinging onto his thighs and calf's, his perfect coloured cream jacket clinging onto his shaped arms, he smelt amazing. He looked down at you, you'd never seen him so happy and emotional at once...he chocked on his laughter as he cried with happiness. This was really happening, John was mesmerised with you. He couldn't get enough of you you was his whole entire world.