Comfort

TW: swearing⚠️ fluff⚠️smut⚠️

It was currently 6:30pm, you where on yours way back to yours and your boyfriends masons shared home after watching him play in a match, Chelsea unfortunately lost 1 nil to the other team, you where gutted for your boyfriend  but you where still just as proud off him. Your parents had gone to watch the match with you, after the match mason was being interviewed so he told you too head home that was before the match, you hadn't spoak or seen him after the loss.

You sat and went on Instagram, seeing that he had recently posted that you obviously clicked on...

Instagram ⬇️

MasonMount

Caption: we can't always win, but we come back stronger until next time, thank you for today's support you drive us on 💙Likedby

Likedby...Declanrice,ChelseaOfficial,benchillwell,
Reece James,y/n/l/n And more...

@ ChelseaOfficial: Gave our best as always until next time💙

@ Declanrice: good game mate, better luck next time brother 🙌🏻

@ Benchillwell: still as strong bro!👏🏻

@ y/n/l/n: there's always next time, we'll played💙❤️

@ kai havertz: we'll played baller 💫

@ timo Werner: carry on bro,💪🏻

You sat on the L shaped sofa that faced the tv, you put Netflix on and wondered into the kitchen putting some food on for you and mason, you vouched on some Chicago town pizzas as you knew he would be back at training tomorrow working the hard day off.

You where cleaning around listening to the after match interviews, it just turned 7:30pm and you heard masons car pull into the gated entrance,you heard the gates open and heard his car come to a halt stopping up the drive. The gates shut closed again you fetched the pizzas out of the oven as they where cooked and ready.

You heard the front door open, listening as mason stepped inside heading his sigh, he shit the door locking it behind him you cut the pizzas into slices with your back to the door, you felt a pair of strong muscular arms wrap around your waist rubbing your waist as he buddies his face into your neck pressing your body tightly into his.

"Hey, you played so well mase,I'm so sorry you didn't get the win baby." You Spoak softly his body tensed with the mention off it, it was currently a sore subject for him.