Christmas shopping

The end of November...your favourite time of year! You and your life long fiancé mason, could finally start Christmas shopping for your daughter Thea and both of your family's. You and mason met each other threw your parents being childhood best friends, and you fell for mason straight away...everything about him you loved. His dark soft brown eyes, fluffy wavy brown hair, little dimples, bright smile, and amazing personality.

You and mason had lived in Portsmouth together in your first home which was a flat for a year, before he got scouted for chelsea. You made the wild decision to move to Chelsea with him, you lived in an apartment for a year before moving into your first proper house with him...you was the happiest you'd ever been in your whole life, he was the dream boy, and he cared and loved you everyday, and treated you like a princess.

After living in the house for a year you fell pregnant with yours and mason daughter Thea, Thea was now five and you couldn't wish for a better life. The greatest gift you'd ever been given was watching mason become a farther, he loved his two girls and protected you both with his whole life. He'd been so amazing all threw out your whole pregnancy, this year Thea was old enough to understand and be excited about Santa, and you and mason loved it.

You and mason had just dropped Thea of at your mom and dads for the weekend, mason had arranged for you to both have a weekend away in the Cotswolds in a cottage. You loved it when he was spontaneous, you didn't get a lot of time just you and him a lot...you didn't mind it though you both missed Thea when she wasn't there with you both.

"Shall we go to the Christmas market babe?" Mason said walking into the bathroom as you finished curling your hair.

"That would be amazing!" You smiled as you felt his hands wrap around your hips.

"You look beautiful y/n." He smiled at you threw the mirror pressing a soft kiss to your necklace he brought you when you was sixteen.

"So do you." You turned around a pressed a loving kiss to his lips, yous smiled his outfit he was wearing a smart black Dior shirt to match your black Dior dress, he wore black Versace jeans with grey and red Jordan 4s.

"Thanks luv." He smiled kissing you once more. "You ready to go now?"

"Yeah!" You nodded grabbing your bag putting your phone and lipgloss inside heading out to masons sports car, you laughed to yourself you was so used to seeing him in his Range Rover to fit these car seat in.

"What?" He laughed opening your door for you.

"I'm so used to seeing you driving your range." You laughed as you climbed in him passing you your seat belt before getting in.

"That's to drive my little girly in." He smiled widely.

"Shall we go stow- on -the would?" He asked reversing.

"Yeah." You nodded, he placed his hand on your thing squeezing it driving towards stow-on-the would.

"I wonder what my parents have Thea roped into doing." You giggled.

"Your mom said your dad had booked the sea life centre." Mason chucked.

"They love spoiling her." You smiled.

"Nearly as much as I do!" He laughed shacking his head...it was true mason never told her no.

"Nearly!" You joked.

It was about ten minutes later you and mason arrived, mason payed for parking and you headed into the main part where the Christmas market was set up. It was amazing, it was quite dull outside and the Christmas lights looked magical. Mason held your hand in his as you walked around taking all the beautiful sites in...you went into a few Christmas shops and brought some more ball Balls, and you managed to get Thea a few presents from the Christmas market. Then mason took you on a date to a beautiful teepee tent that he'd booed out for just the two of you alone.

"I love you." He smiled.

"I love you." You smiled, leaning over the table pressing your lips softly onto his.

"Always." He took your hand in his.

"Always." You smiled blushing.