We was only 16 : part 2

Slightly triggering subjects, grief...
Finally a part 2!!!

Mason and mias aftermath.

Every morning before training mason would get up in his and y/ns mansion in London, he would get up early before training and shower...he would listen to y/ns favourite song playlist. He would cry and mourn for his beautiful girlfriend every singe day, and he never stopped grieving for his and y/ns beautiful baby girl mia...the mom there beautiful girl never got to meet. After mason got ready, he would get his little bucket of joy up and dress her, he'd found it so hard being a single dad...but he loved his little girl.

He would cook her either cereal or pancakes before she had to go to school, he would go to training after and his mom or y/ns mom would pick Mia up from primary school. Masons childhood best friend Declan would also have Mia occasionally stop over with him and Lauren, Mia loved her aunty Lauren and uncle dec. mason was the best dad in the whole world to Mia, he gave her the whole world and more...but it never got easier looking at his little girl as she was growing to be identical to her mom.

Mia was the double of y/n in her ways too...giving, caring, kind, loving, funny. If y/n was mentioned in a conversation it took mason a lot to still not get upset, and he had been out with his friends from football in the past watching them all with there girlfriends and soon to be fiancés. It never got any easier watching them all...it wasn't he was jealous but he knew he'd be married to y/n by now. He hung onto all of the memories he'd ever made with y/n, he still had so much to say and do with her...and he was robbed of that opportunity.

Mason was currently out with his friends while Mia was at y/ns mom and dads, he struggled leaving Mia alone he liked to know her every move. Mason was extremely close to y/n parents and family...if anything even more close to them now. Mason was sat at a bar ordering him, dec, and Ben chilly a beer, they was with some of the boys from the England team too. The lads hadn't brought there finances and girlfriend this time, they all usually sympathised with mason and he hated it. All of his fans lived y/n and was still commenting on his posts about her now, which comforted him...everyone knew he still loved her he still posted about her and Mia.

He'd never move on, and he'd never love anyone again.

Liked by

Liked by...MasonMount, DebbieMount, declanrice, benchillwell, LaurenFryer, and 234,000 others...
@ y/ns moms name: Our little angels weekend with us! After many park trips she's finally asleep! 😂😘 @ MasonMount
Comments Limited

@ MasonMount: Beautiful.

@ jazbenham: Gorgeous girl❤️

@ DebbieMount: we're all so lucky!

@ declanrice: love her! ❤️

@ benchillwell: Uncle duty's! ❤️