Paper rings : Pt 1

TW: smut, mild language, slight argument, fluff, triggering topics.

This is part one of a new mason series ❤️
Don't forget to like, and comment! ✨ The support was amazing on the last one...I hope you all enjoy this one just as much! 😘

To say you was in a rush was an understatement, you'd just got ready after running around getting your little girl Oakley ready. You'd both showered, you got Oakley ready and you'd just finished your own natural makeup...today was your best friends brothers birthday party. You'd been best friends with Nora rice since baby's, growing up around her older brothers was a normal for you. Your family had always been friends with the rice family, you, nora, Declan, Sean and Jordan referred to each other as cousins. Even though you was t biologically family it felt it. Being best friends with Nora meant you was invited to everything possible- it had its pros and cons sometimes. Sometimes Nora worried about you too much, when you turned 18 you found out you was pregnant with Oakley.

Your boyfriend at the time joe wasn't mature at all, he loved and cared about you. He always came to baby scans he wanted to be involved with Oakley, but he came into contact with toxic, troubled people...he unfortunately ended up changing and ended up in prison. He requested to always see Oakley but he was dangerous, you'd became scared of him...Oakley was only 4 she of course couldn't understand or make her own decisions. She'd always had her grandad to look up to...your dad. And Declan, Jordan and Sean there too as male figures. You'd fought for years for custody over Oakley; you was still fighting every day now. Tonight was Declan's house party, both Sean and Jordan had children. Jordan's two girls being 6 & 7, Sean's son being 10 and his daughter being 8.

Declan had set up a play room for them in one of his large spare rooms, so when it got too loud or pushy the kids could go and play or go to bed...as Declan and his partner Lauren had set up a spare room for everyone to stay over. Yours and Declan's family was only coming for an hour to see him, then the part was commencing with all of his fellows footballer friends and best friends. You never got chance to go to the euros with your family when Declan was playing, so you'd never met anyone before. It made you nervous but you knew they was all good people. Oakley's dark brown hair was curly as usual, her little fluffy purple dress paired with some yellow shoes and a yellow bow in her hair. Your long brown hair was curled perfectly, your makeup natural, your long black dress hugging your curves. Your dad picked you and Oakley up heading over to Declan's house which was 30 minutes away.

"Happy birthday Declan!" Your mom exclaimed hugging him as his opened the door, his wide smile wiped across his face.

"Hello everyone!" He said happily welcoming you all in to his huge home, Lauren stood aside greeting you all one by one.

"Happy birthday uncle deccy!" Oakley squealed making him laugh, Declan picked her up swinging her little body around making her erupt with laughter.

"Thank you Angel." He kissed her cheek before putting her down, he wrapped his arms around you.

"Happy birthday dec." you smiled hugging him back.

"Thanks trouble," he winked, he always was the brother you'd never had.

"Look at you!" Lauren exclaimed at Oakley making her giggle.

"Hi laur." You smiled as she hugged you.

"You both look beautiful girls." She said.

"Where's toby?!" Oakley smiled happily.

"He's upstairs shall I take you up?" Lauren smiled holding her hand out to Oakley.

"Yeah!" She exclaimed excitedly.

"Come on then beautiful." She smiled, you watched as Oakley took her hand as they both skipped up the stairs happily.