20: Dudgeon

(Chapter - 20)

(Author's POV)

"S-She was beaten badly hyung. She is hospitalized currently." Sunoo spoke it all in one breath.

The atmosphere got heavy...

No one uttered a single word during the call.

"Quickly tell us the address first!" Jake spoke.

"xxx hospital." Niki replied.

"We do seek an explanation regarding this matter. You both better have a good one." Heeseung spoke these words and ended the call.

The rest of the brothers, too, left for the hospital.

Worry was evident in their expressions, except Jungwon, who was sitting with a poker face.

They all arrived at the hospital shortly after, enquiring about Y/N at reception, they went to the OT where the operation was taking place, only to discover Niki and Sunoo seated on the aluminium bench outside. They both had somber expressions on their faces, with dried tears on their cheeks that they didn't want to wipe away at such a vital time.

They soon raised their heads, only to meet the rest of the worried faces.

"What happened to my doll?" Heeseung asked in a tense tone, his tears threatening to spill anytime.

Sunoo and Niki were still not able to comprehend anything as they were still in their trance.

"WHAT HAPPENED TO MY SIS??!!" It was Jake who lost his patience at the moment, shouting at his younger brothers while shaking them by their shoulders.

They both soon became aware of the situation again.

"Hyung, we already told you on the call. She was beaten up pretty badly when I found her on the school rooftop. It looks like someone intended on hurting her." Niki explained, whose voice was about to crack anytime.

"Who did this? Did you fools check out the CCTVs?" Sunghoon asked with a voice coated with venom. He, too, was furious about the mishap.

At least don't scold them, Sunghoon! It's not their fault!!" Jay spoke, releasing a sigh.

"We did check the CCTVs but strangely, the clips before Y/N entered and after that were all blank. I assume it has been tampered by the person involved in this. " Sunoo explained.

But there was a person within them, smirking because he had achieved what he wanted to.

"I guess the win's mine... Have a good time, dear Y/N." He whispered to himself.