prologue:

___________

"kiss me."
He commanded me, smirking. I looked at him in the eyes while he gazed at me with insult, telling me i wasn't welcome in his office at all. like i wasn't welcome in his life anymore.

I cannot leave again. i need to do it.

I walked towards his swivel chair, leaning closer towards him so our face would match. he pulled me close, making me sit on his lap while facing him. 

before our lips can even meet, i heard him lowly scoff causing me to pause and look at him. he sighed before looking down at what I am wearing. A red sleeveless buttoned silk blouse and a pencil skirt. I know he likes this color. 

"you're so fvcking desperate, whore."
he breathed out while insulting me, digging each and every words on my head as his strawberry and mint scented breath hit my cheeks. his fingers fondled with the buttons of my blouse, opening them up slowly

I smirked at him, shaking my head. before he can even open the last button, i took his hand making him look at me, raising an eyebrow. I moved his hand to my lips, sucking on his fingers while staring at his eyes. His dark brown iris gazed at me with so much lust, telling me I am succeeding.

"you like it, don't you?"
I asked. he licked his lower lip and watched me suck his fingers. The tension between us started to raise as he lustfully looked at me, his other hand resting on my thigh.

"how did you became so professional at doing this, Shiyeon? How many guys did you fvcked after you left me?" he again insulted me while he whispers in my ears. he removed his fingers on my lips, opening the last button of my top. he successfully opened it while he chuckles in amusement. he started kissing my neck, finding my sweet spot and gently sucking on it making me hold unto him stronger as i try to suppress my moan by biting my lower lip.

Those words won't affect me anymore, Park Sunghoon. The moment i decided to do everything to take you back again, I took all of shame away from me.

call me desperate, I don't give a damn. 

he was once mine, I left him. 

I came back, not to lose him again. 

and besides, I have nothing to lose anymore other than him. 

"Will you believe me if I'll say that you were the first and last?"
I whispered, already breathless. I felt his hands all over me. his warm, soft hands gently breezing on my bare skin. I can't help it but to heavily sigh.

"of course not. you are such a good liar."
I bitterly smiled and closed my eyes. I wasn't lying.

It was the truth. I kept being faithful to you even though I knew I already lost you.

Right from the start, it was only you.

"Then I'm gonna seduce you like how i did to others.."
I lied, turning towards him and unbuttoning his dress shirt. he loosened up his tie and sharply breathed.

"Show me... teach me how to love again, Ms. Tutor."
he whispered, sealing my lips with a kiss. I smirked in between his kisses, remembering how he used to call me with that name back then. At least he can still remember me after all..

"Show you?"
Of course I will. Even if it means seducing you into loving me back again I will.

This wasn't the original timeline of our story. everything was all different back then but i ruined it. I fvcked up, I destroyed our relationship. I ruined him... I was the reason why he became like this.

fvck it. I'll just make him fall for me again.

Deeper

Faster

and this time... better.

I am Lee Shiyeon

A professional model

slash

A professional seducer

yeah, that's me.

____________

First chapters will let y'all see their lives two years ago and what actually happened to the two!! That's all for now!! Chuu~