fortyone: starving

fortyone:

____________

"Okay, cut!!"
The director shouted upon getting his desired shot. It was already late in the afternoon and they are still shooting at the beach. One thing about it is that cr1mson also shot their own commercial at the same time before their collaborative commercial with Shiyeon.

"You look pale."
Sunghoon commented upon seeing Shiyeon walking towards their direction. He is in the set again. He left to his car when cr1mson shot their scenes and came back when Shiyeon was already the one in front of the cameras like her manager watching her eagerly but making it as subtle as possible.

"I'm okay."
Shiyeon replied to him, sitting on the artist chair and getting a bottle of water for her to drink. She struggled to open the cap but seeing as how Sunghoon's smug face doesn't seem to care if she's die of thirst or not forced her to do it herself, as such after struggling so hard she managed to twist the cap open and chug down a few ounces of water.

The truth is, Shiyeon still haven't had lunch since earlier. Her set schedule was too busy to even squeeze fifteen minutes of food time for that. On her free time while cr1mson was in the set, she needed to shoot a pictorial for the posters as well and time passed by ever so quickly 'til it's her time to go again.

And it's also hot by the beach, since she's also fully exposed in the sun. Her stomach is empty but atleast they are already finishing up for today.

"Will you be treating me for a dinner after this, like back then, Mr. Park? Why are you still here?"
She stifled a mischievous smile, causing him to scoff and glance at her with annoyance. Shiyeon laughed sardonically when he suddenly walked towards the director to do monitoring instead of chatting with her.

Shiyeon took a deep sigh. She's still so far from her mission but at least, there has been progress. She drank the water from the bottle and chugged it all down before checking her phone to see a text message from her mom.

Mom:

When will you go home?
You came here for a vacation, right?
Why are you still working?

[Mom sent a photo]

The little baby is sulking.
He said he miss his noona

Shiyeon's mom attached a photo of Ro-bin, sulking while snuggling tight with the penguin plushie she gave him the last time they met each other.

'how cute...'
She thought to herself, looking at Ro-bin's picture.

Sunghoon glanced at her direction, seeing as to how hearts can form in her eyes as she adore something in front of her phone screen. It was too far for him to see, however he knew it is something she deeply adore.

Shiyeon:

I'll be home later... Or tomorrow.

Tell Ro-bin that i miss him too.

Tell him we'll go to the park
once i'm back

"Ms. Shiyeon-ssi? Can we do some retouch now??"
Shiyeon looked up to her stylist and slid her phone back to her bag with a smile.

"Yes."
She replied and let the stylist retouch her make up a little.

"We've been working since yesterday... When will they let us rest, Shiyeon-ssi.."
The stylist muttered, probably since they were with Shiyeon since yesterday as well right from the start of her first shoot.