fiftysix - to light a flame pt. 2

fiftysix:

_______________

Shiyeon's

"So you're actually prepared? Way to go, Park."
I snickered, opening the car door as we arrived on the first destination of the itinerary Sunghoon made.

He even made a small brochure of where we'll be going today. It's a collage of pictures and he wrote some words on it too. The last part of the small brochure was a huge question mark, and it's for the 6:00-7:00 time-slot. He said it was a surprise, I guess we'll have to find out about that.

"I'll be your guide for today, darling."
He went out of the car and winked at me, approaching my direction and holding my hand as we enter the Pongyang Adventure Park. It was almost noon when we arrived here, and just the right time to have some fun recreational activities.

When we entered the place, we were engulfed with loud noises from different people of different ages. Children, Adults, Families... the place is so lively.

"I have always wanted to go to an adventure park but there's none in Paris..."
I whispered, taking a deep breath of the fresh air and closed my eyes. I felt Sunghoon's hold on mg hand softly tightened as he chuckle.

"What do you want to try first?"
He asked. I shrugged my shoulder and decided we could go to the help desk and get a map before everything else.

After getting the map, we decided on the attractions we will be going.

"The zipline looks fun, and the bicycles too, the swing... and the jungle coaster. Oh my god there's so many things to do here!!"
I squealed like a child, just imagining all of the experience. Sunghoon nervously laughed and just nodded his head. I know he doesn't like the heights but that's the price you'll pay for bringing me here. I know he's ready, so I did not hesitated on the place i wanted to go to.

"Let's do the coaster last, love... should we go to the zipline first?"
He asked. The zipline is the easiest one and the most common, and we've had ziplines in Korea too so I guess he wants to start with the least difficult ones.

"Okay, then we'll do the big swing next, alright?"

He gulped and nodded his head, totally telling me that he doesn't want to do it at all. Sucks on you Park, you were the one that brought me here. Haha!

"Whoooooo!!!"
I yelled in extreme enjoyment as i coast in the air smoothly. The zip-line is not that scary, to be honest.  I think children will be the only one that will be scared of it.

"Shit..."
Sunghoon munbled, his lips quivering as he finished the ride. I softly laughed at his expression. Okay, Children and some adults will be scared of the ride.

"T-this... this is easy."
Sunghoon pursed his lips and gave me a thumbs up as we finished the zipline.

We approached the big swing next and tried it too. I did it first because Sunghoon was a bit hesitant to try it but when he did it became a source of laughter for me as he curse out all of the demons as he laugh and shout all through out the ride.

"Oh my god Park!! Hahahahaha!! That was hilarious!!!"
I heartily laughed at him, even wiping the side of my eye as I felt tears started forming on it too. I took a video of it just so I could go back to the moment and thank god I did because that was worth coming back again.

"Yeah, as long as you're happy about it."
Sunghoon snickered as he laughed at himself too. I nodded my head and watched the replay again just so I could laugh at him one more time.

"Off to the coaster now!!"
I told him. He nodded and took my hand, intertwined it with his as he smiles.

"Whatever, Love..."
He whispered and kissed my cheek, making me stop laughing and freeze as he drag me instead towards the jungle coaster. I felt my cheeks heating up for a short moment that took me off-guards and made me silent. Now he was the one to let out a laugh because of my reaction.

"You're annoying, Park."
I told him and slapped his shoulder. He just nodded his head and replied, "And you're lovely, babe."

The line for the Jungle coaster was a bit longer than expected, that we spent at least 15 minutes waiting for our turn.

"This should be fun..."
He whispered as we approached our ride. It has two seats max, one in the front and one in the back. I took the seat in the front with Sunghon safeguarding my position at my back. The staff told us everything that we need to know like the brakes and everything before we started descending.

"This won't go off the tracks, right???!!"
The ride was smooth at first, until it took a speedy turn in an instant. The cold wind harshly hitting out body sent a frolicking adrenaline on us, as we slide and slope to the jungle. The sound of the metal wheel clacking on its tracks were loud and you now need time to shout just so your words could be audible.

"Ahhhh!!! I hope so!!!"
I replied to sunghoon's question as I enjoy the ride. More than anything, I found solace on the adrenaline. The surrounding slows down for a moment as I felt Sunghoon's arms embracing me from behind. The wind was blowing harshly, and the sunlight is shining on its prime yet the trees gave us shade and comfort.

It was peaceful. After a moment in the chaos of adrenaline, it felt cloud nine.

"God, I hope everyday is like this with you, Shiyeon."
Sunghoon whispered some things in my ear but it was not audible enough for me to hear. Only the vibration of his voice was caught on my ear and I couldn't help but to wonder.

"What was it??!!!"
I asked him. He laughed and i could see him in my peripheral vision shaking his head. I threw the thought out of the window of my brain and disregarded the idea to focus on the ride. A minute after, the Jungle coaster ended with both of our hairs sticking out here and there because of the harsh wind gusts. We laughed at each other but fixed each other's hair too.

"Let's get lunch. Shall we?"
He suggested, tucking the strand of my hair at the back of my ear. I nodded and smiled at him.

"Sure, are we off to somewhere else?"
I asked. He simply nodded and guided me to the car, before the driver drove us to another somewhat near attraction in here.

It was already 1 in the afternoon when we finished at the adventure park and we arrived at a giant treehouse-like tree-top cafe. It was mesmerizing and the place is so beautiful!

"This place is so captivating..."
Sunghoon was talking with one of the staffs on the restaurant about the reservation so I unintertwined our hands so i could look around the place and take some pictures.

I strayed a little too far because of how beautiful the place, and as I was taking photos of the scenery, a certain man came running towards my direction, bumping towards me and making me almost lose my balance and fall if not for the railings next to me.

"Sorry!"
I apologized. The man looked at me with an enigmatic glare before continuing to his tracks, leaving the place with a quick pace and a hidden face behind a mask. I stared at his direction for a while until he was longer to be found because of a weird feeling that strangled mg breath. Why do I feel like I saw him somewhere?

"Love..."
I heard Sunghoon approach me. He looked at the direction where I was looking and gazed back at me.

"Something's wrong?"
He asked. I shook my head and glanced at the direction where the man left before smiling for Sunghoon. I must be out of my mind, coz it's not possible.

"Nothing... can we eat now? I'm famished."
I told him. He nodded his head and we went to our table to eat.

The day is still long. I wonder where are we off to next.

_______________

Y'all I thought i have updated this chapter already last sunday, but I just saw someone on my board earlier telling me it wasn't. Tell me if it's visible on your side now. Ahuhuhuhu

Anyways, happy holidays to y'all! I'll publish the continuation of this chapter tomorrow. Hehehe