-fiftyone : deep inside.

fiftyone:

Will feature some scenes from Heartbreaker's chapter 35 and 37.

(A/n: finally edited the warning. Y'all enjoy NYAHAHAHAHAHAH)

Disclaimer:

The actions, views and opinions of the characters in this story is purely fictional and does not reflect to real happenings. once again, everything you will be seeing in this book is purely fictional and anything you will be reading ahead shall not be correlated to the real world.

Strictly r18+ scenes ahead. viewers' discretion is advised.

______________

"N-not there... shit..."
Her french tips dug deep on Sunghoon's bare shoulder as he suck on her sweet spot, casually placing hickeys with a smirk playing on his lips.

They are on the parking space of the club where Shiyeon was headed to meet her girls after a long while. They were about to get off the car when Sunghoon initiated a kiss on her lips which turned into a heated make out session the two shared in his car.

"I'm not against you wearing anything you want but hot damn, Shiyeon..." Sunghoon paused to look at her from head to toe. A body hugging backless cropped top paired with a slitted high waist skirt that accentuates her curves underneath a red coat that Sunghoon already threw at the back seat is enough to drive him feral, "How about we go home and just spend time together?" He whispered and smirked, hands crawling up to Shiyeon's perfect curves. Shiyeon softly laughed and slapped his chest.

"I know what you're thinking."
Shiyeon laughed, shaking her head. A soft, peaceful silence enveloped the car as they stare at each other, Sunghoon waiting for her to say yes to his proposal.

"We can just cuddle?"
He tried his best to convince her. Shiyeon know damn well cuddles aren't just cuddles.

"Cuddle and what? Fuck?"

"Hmm i did not thought about that but good idea."
He laughed. Shiyeon giggled and pinched his nose.

"No, Park. I still need to meet the girls."
Shiyeon told him and laughed, pecking him in the lips, "You sure?" He asked, kissing her again. Shiyeon nodded her head as he sigh.

"Then let's stay here for a little more, Lady. Backseat?"
He naughtily giggled and bit his lower lip.
Shiyeon sighed and playfully rolled her eyes.

"Fine."

_______

Shiyeon's

Lord. Park Sunghoon is the most annoying person in the world. Why can't I just say no to him? He's undeniably irresistible. Goddamn.

I fixed my skirt as I walk towards my girls. He planted too many freakin hickeys on my neck to tell guys that I am already "taken" as if we already have any label, I don't even know what are we?!?!

I guess my seduction plan is working. Way to go, Shiyeon.

"I'm sorry... I'm late."
The girls looked at me as if they saw a ghost for a moment before Soomin and Minjee smirked at my direction, catching up what's what.

"Didn't I told you to stop making out in the car? It's uncomfortable!"
I sat next to Soomin who helped me wipe the lipstick stain smothered on my lips. "Why are you acting you've done it with your fiancé alot of times already."
I whispered at Soomin who just laughed. I am right. I guess the arrange marriage between her and Jake is going smoothly.