thirtytwo : in between damages

thirtytwo:

_______________

Third Person's

"You.. Jerk!"
Sunghoon was about to hold his father's collar if not only for his bodyguards swiftly taking action and holding Sunghoon arms before shoving him away from his father.

"Tell me!! How can you still fucking smile while seeing your daughter on that state?!?!"
Sunghoon can't help it but to burst out in anger, seeing how his father looked so delighted while looking at Yeji's death bed.

His father looked at him, his smile fading.

"I have learnt acceptance is the only way to move forward, especially in business, My son..." He stepped towards Sunghoon who is still restrained by his bodyguards and tapped his shoulder.

"If an investment is liquidated, accept it swiftly and move forward. Only then you'll find retaliation."
He told him, a glimpse of tear started forming on his eye out of anger.

He always knew his father is such an asshole and he never expected something from him but to be an asshole to this extent, it just angered him to the point of crying.

"You call your own daughter an investment?!?!? You're a piece of trash of a Father!!!"
Sunghoon tried protesting against the hold of his father's bodyguards but there are four men already holding him to stop him. He can't fight them regardless.

"Sunghoon-ah.. p-please stop.. not in front of Yeji... please..."
His mom was crying too already but she is trying to keep a hold of herself. She tried holding Sunghoon's shoulder and caressed it lightly to calm him down slightly Sunghoon stopped protesting but his eyes who is still pinned at his father's direction with too much of an intent to kill him right here right now still remains unfazed.

"I'll never acknowledge you as my father. Never again!!"
Sunghoon gritted his teeth, his jaw
clenching because of madness. Mrs. Park cannot hold it any longer and fell on her knees as she lose her consciousness because of stress and exhaustion.

The only thing Mr. Park did was to command his servants to take care of her and bring her to the emergency room cor immediate treatment.

Mr. Park then glanced at the glass wall to check on yeji before sighing..

"I must have hit two birds in a single stone.. oh dear it's quite a shame, really. But at least we won't have anyone stealing the crown from you now... Aren't you delighted, my dear son?"
He whispered before side-eyeing sunghoon to see his reaction. Those words were enough for Sunghoon to understand the situation.

"What... Are you saying? You... I-It was you...?"
He was not surprised anymore that his father can be evil enough to orchestrate someone's death. But still, he thought there is still a little pinch of humanity in his brain but no.

Utterly wicked.

"I was only planning to give her boyfriend a little scare for dreaming of being with my daughter... I didn't know things would end up this way. Now that i think about it, should i feel sorry for hyeji?"

His knees went weak in defeat, eyes turned blank as it lost its shine. Agony and guilt started crawling on his nerves like tree roots hugging the soil.

Unintentionally or not,

His father is the one that killed Hyeji.

And it was because of him. All because he does not covet the throne of the company.