twentyone : calm before the storm

twentyone:

____________

"Thank you for your hardwork today, Ms. Lee!"
I gave the staffs and the whole producton crew of the photoshoot a smile and bowed my head politely.

"Thank you for your hardwork, everyone."
I bowed and bid my farewell, walking towards my dressing room with my make up artist next to me.

Finally, The last shoot for the week is already done. It's been a week since the last time I've seen Sunghoon because I was occupied by too many opportunities after the day I trended in all of the SNS platforms. I had countless photoshoots for the whole week right after my classes.

It is extra tiring and I can't even help at our restaurant anymore since I was too busy but well, I am making some money anyways. this is good. I can now pay back to my parents and help with the expenses. added with the payment for Sunghoon's tutoring services, I never really looked at my back account ever since. I should check some other time.

"you don't have any schedule for tomorrow other than the contract signing, right? Ms. Lee?"
Ah yes. Tomorrow's sunday and I have nothing to do other than the contract signing with New World Entertainment, The entertainment agency where Hera is signed.

I am highly indebted to them. if not for them, I would have nothing. They were the first ones to give me an opportunity despite me being a complete newbie. so even though there were so many better agencies waiting for me to sign their contract, I chose them.

"Should I call an uber for you tonight again, Ms. Lee?"
Daewon, The make up artist asked. I simply shook my head and gave her a small smile.

"My boyfriend will pick me up today."
I told her. Sunghoon texted me earlier that he'll pick me up today. I unconsciously giggled, remembering him.

"ohh... that's why there are no flowers today huh?"
Daewon gave me a sheepish grin. Daewon was a make up artist the New World Entertainment hired for me and she was with me all through out the week. every day, Sunghoon never failed a day without giving me a bouquet of roses after my last shoots. he even put cheesy lines in there which never fails to make me smile. he was also busy doing his remedial classes and the classes he needed to take after his last competition so we barely see each other.

"I should go now, Daewon. Thank you for your hardwork today as well."
She was the last person I bid my farewell to after changing to my clothes, taking my bag and walking towards the parking lot where Sunghoon is.

I quickly found his black Mercedes-Benz car since it's standing out way too much amongst the cars parked on the lot. The windows were thickly tinted from the outside and you can't see what is happening inside but still, I know it's him.

The door is of coursed not locked so I just slid myself inside.

"Finally, all shoots are-"
I stopped, looking at him sleeping at the driver's seat.

I looked at my watch only to notice the time. It was already 11 in the evening... almost midnight and he's still here. i smiled and instead of waking him up, I watched him sleep for a moment.

It was a sight to see. he is simply resting his head at the back of his seat, making him look up while his eyes are closed, his arms on both of his sides, one resting on the gear lever while the other one is on the handle of the door next to him. I can see how tired he is just by seeing him sleep but he's still ethereal. I can't help it but to just adore him from my position. his side profile is impeccable with his pointy nose and that carved jawline, not to mention his lips that I love to kiss. how can someone be this beautiful, actually? damn.