fortytwo : lost and found

fortytwo:

_____________

The morning dew welcomed Shiyeon when she hopped out of her car, Her mom, Ro-bin, and Ms. Bit-na were waiting outside the shop, the young boy in the arms of his mom as he brightly beam at Shiyeon who warmly smiled at him too. Shiyeon crossed the road where they were waiting, the young boy quickly unraveled himself from the cage of his mom's arms and ran towards the young lady to give her a tight embrace.

"Noona!!!"
shiyeon knelt down to snuggle the young lad frolicking in joy with her open arms.

"Did you miss me, Baby?"
She hummed on the boy's ear, ruffling his hair now tousled. The child nodded his head in excitement like a white puppy in glee.

"Where were you yesterday, noona? You told Halmeoni that you will be home yesterday but you did not..."
The young boy pouted, making Shiyeon chortle a laugh.

"I was sick yesterday, baby... Did you waited?"

"Yes! I made something for you~"
The boy warmly smiled, looking at his mother who gave him a small piece of paper with something that seems like a drabble from a 3 year old child. The young lad handed the piece of paper to Shiyeon like a small boy giving his love letter to his crush.

"Thank you for treating me to Lotte World... Noona."
Ro-bin smiled ever so warmly, that his dimples dug a cute little sink hole on his cheeks. His eyes curved into like the heaven's arc and shiyeon can't help it but to be reminded of someone.

A short moment of staring was broken as she look down at the boy's drawing. It was them on a ferris wheel. The young boy's traces is of course of a child but you can see how much effort he put into it just by seeing the strokes of the crayons he lavishly expended. The boy made sure to thank her amidst not knowing what kind of gift he should give her.

Shiyeon felt like tears building up from her eyes as she stare at the simple drawing. She shut her eyes closed before hugging Ro-bin.

"I love it... Baby. Thank you so much."
Her work and her personal life has been very... stressful. Ro-bin felt like a warm burst of light embracing her to comfort her.
She felt the child's sincerity and can't help it but to feel at ease for a little. Like an angel in disguise, ro-bin was there to give her comfort.

"Noona? Why are you crying??"
The boy asked, a worried look flashes in his pretty face as he raise his cute little hands to wipe her tears. Her mom also looked at her worryingly, asking her why.

Shiyeon let out a soft laugh and shook her head, kissing the young boy's forehead.

"No baby I'm just happy..."
She told him, easing his worry, "Should we go to and see the penguins today, baby?"
She then added, making the boy's face light up with excitement. As if stars formed on his eyes, Ro-bin looked at her with fast nods of his head while he happily hopped to release his energy.

"Really- Noona? Penguins!! Let's gooo!"
Shiyeon looked at Ms. Bit-na who was watching Ro-bin happily jump like a child he is. The boy is smart and it is only for these few moments that he acts like a real child of his age.

"You should ask Ms. Bit-na first, baby."
Shiyeon told the younger. Ro-bin immediately ran towards his mom and gave her his killing move that will seal the deal no matter what, his puppy eyes.

"Mommyyy~ You will let me see the penguins righttt? Pleaseee?"
The boy pleaded his mom, no- scratch that, the way he asked it sounded like it was an obligation for Ms. Bit-na to say yes.

'he's truly smart...'
Shiyeon let out a soft chuckle as ms Bit-na sighed and nodded her head.

"But you gotta eat your breakfast first, Baby. All of it."
Ms. Bit-na bargained with the child.