seven : something better than friends?

seven:

______________

"Thee Park Sunghoon doesn't want to hook up tonight? Am i talking to the same Park Sunghoon?"
Jay said while grinning, not even looking at him. Jay threw the darts on his hands to the board not so far away from him. Meanwhile, Jaeyun and Sunghoon was playing with the billiards, sipping on their colas.

They are currently on their hangout place, a small social club in gangnam. It has every luxury any teenagers will want. An arcade with photobooths, A man cave and even a bar. It is a vip place where most of kids like them hangs out.

"I have some things to do, even better things to waste my time on."
Sunghoon said, hitting the ball on the pool with the corresponding number that he needs to hit. It quickly reached the hole precisely so he moved to his targets.

"Don't sweep it, Park."
Jaeyun leaned on his pool stick, watching Sunghoon hit most of the balls. Jay walked towards their direction with his soda on his hand, chuckling at Jake.

"Enlighten me. As far as i can recall the only thing that interests you is skating... The next one is probably one night-"

"Shut your heartbreaker ass I am not like you, Jongseong."
Sunghoon murmured which made Jake laugh.

"What? What do you mean by that? I'm clean?"
Jay aggravatingly denied Sunghoon's claims. Sunghoon glanced at him before chuckling.

"Yeah right, my virgin friend."
Jay glared at Sunghoon because of his remarks. Finally, Sunghoon missed a ball so Jake took the table for him now.

"I don't fvck women out of boredom like you, that's why."
Jay murmured, sipping on his cola while looking at Sunghoon. Jake on the other hand isn't really that interested with what they are talking about, among the four of them, Jake is the only one who doesn't pick interest in playing with women.

"I don't do that you gross asshole."
Sunghoon playfully threw his empty can of soda towards Jay which made the latter laugh.

"Defensive."
Jay retorted.

"Well at least i don't break hearts as often as you. I know my limitations and i always tell those I hang out with that I am not open for a serious relationship, unlike you."
Sunghoon told him, making Jay scoff while rolling his eyes.

"Karma will get you someday for breaking so many hearts, Mr. Heartbreaker."
Sunghoon added, walking towards the snack table and taking the fries.

"Karma your ass-"
The three paused for a moment after they heard the door opening, revealing a girl on her uniform, looking very vlueless as to where she is before she gets dragged oit by another girl with the same uniform.

"Hey Haru! That's not our room!"

"Is it my fault there's so many rooms here, Soomin??!?"
A faint voice of a girl that sounded annoyed was heard after the other voice that called the girl who accidentally went inside their cave. The three laughed at it before they disregarded it the moment the door closed.

"I thought it was Heeseung-hyung..."
Jake sighed, walking to the other side of the board to align his stick on the white ball.

"He's still on a business meeting with his dad, They're still in Kuala Lumpur right now."
Jay told the two, looking at Sunghoon.

"You successfully changed the topic but I ain't letting you go, bro. I'm really curious what you're up to right now." he went back to Sunghoon which made the latter look at him. He looked away, a fry on his lips