six : the ways of a romantic

six:

______________

"x + 2x - 355 = -4x + 394 . arrange their places so that the numbers with x-correspondents will go to each other and then change the arranged number's corresponding signs. It will be x + 2x + 4x = 355 + 394. by addition, it will be 7x = 749. distribute the number 7 to cancel out the ones on top, 749 divided by 7 is equal to-"

"107. x is equal to 107."
I looked at Park Sunghoon who was just looking at me the whole time i am discussing the equation next to him. I raised an eyebrow, making him chuckle and sit properly.

"It seems like you know it all too well already, Park. should we go to the Sin, Cosine and Tangent that you skipped last week?"

I tried taking the other mathematics book on his side but he immediately pressed his hand on it, making me stop. he was now looking at me with a mischievous smile.

"We should be talking about something other than this."
He smiled at me. a flirtatious smile that me roll my eyes mentally.

"That's the reason why you are failing, Mr. Park."
I told him and tried taking the book again but he pressed his elbow on it and rested his face on his palm as he leaned closer to my direction.

"You know too well that I can do much even without this, Ms. Lee. remember how I aced my math exam last time to save you from Mrs. Hong?"
 he chuckled, gazing at my lips. he then smirked as if he remembered something making me look away from him.

"the kiss.."

"The kiss doesn't mean anything, Mr. Park."
I glared back to his direction, taking the book from him. he laughed, leaning his back to his chair while I flipped the pages.

he's not over it oh my god. I want to erase that scenario on my memory already!!

"I didn't say the kiss meant something, Ms. Lee.. I was just saying that you're so bad at it."
he laughed. of course i will be bad at it that was my freakin first!!

My first torrid kiss was wasted by this freaking asshole. That's the reason why  want to forget about it.

"So what If I'm bad at it? I do not kiss anyone I'll be apologizing to, unlike you."
I scowled at him. he pursed his lips, trying his best not to laugh.

"Do you really think, I, Park Sunghoon apologized to anyone other than you?"

what?

"The hell are you saying..."
I looked at the book i opened but he suddenly held my chin making me flinch. 

"I'm saying that I never apologized to anyone until you came to my life. So apparently,  don't really know if I'll kiss other girls I'll be apologizing to..."
He looked at my lips, his thumb who was on my chin went brushing on my lower lip as he smirk. 

"But thinking about it, If it's that exquisite, I might do it again."
he bit his lower lip, fighting a smile. 

I shut my eyes closed, taking a deep sigh before holding his hand that was on my chin.

"Are you hitting on me, Park Sunghoon?"
I straightforwardly asked, looking at him with an unfazed reaction. he was taken aback, tilting his head with a smirk.

"What if I am?"
he asked. I glared at him, taking my hand off his.

"Then I'm gonna report you to your mom again."
do not misunderstand it. I really wasn't the one who reported him last time. But If i'll tell him that he will see me as a coward so let's just keep it that way.