fourteen : a dream for yourself

fourteen:

________________

Shiyeon's

I slowly flutter my eyes open, feeling the sunshine stroking on my face. It's already morning...? Why is the curtains on my room opened... No wait-

Haha. You're dumb, Shiyeon.

"fvck!!"
I jolted up from the soft bed upon remembering what happened last night. I am now alone on this gray and black themed bedroom, my clothes...

"Oh my god..."
I looked at myself in front of the portrait mirror. I am wearing Sunghoon's dress shirt on top of my underwear. I can even see countless marks on my neck and collarbone...

My eyes wandered to my thighs and my face immediately heated up upon seeing red marks on my inner thighs. Oh my lord forgive me. i should really bath with holy water tomorrow since it's sunday and the church is open... these marks are so unholy.

But last night.....

It was nothing i expected.

flashback_________

"Hey..."
I opened my eyes, looking down at him as i felt his heavy breath hitting the skin on my thighs. he crawled up and softly kissed me on the lips before parting away, looking at me with concerned eyes.

"you're trembling, princess... do you really want to continue?"
He whispered. he must have noticed me quivering under him. it is my first time after all! You can't blame me for being so freaking nervous right now.

"i'm sorry... it's my first, i don't know what to do..."
I told him, looking away while blushing. he looked at me with round eyes, his mouth wide agape. it was like he showered with ice bucket after i said that. his drunk and lustful eyes became sober and alert, he instantly moved his hands away from me.

"fvck."
he breathed out, pushing himself away from me. i watched him with confusion, him sitting on the corner of the bed while i was just there, on edge for something.

"I'm sorry... Shiyeon."

"what? why?"
I frowned, looking at him. he gazed at me and shook his head, brushing his palms on his face before speaking.

"It's your first..."
he looked at me. I raised an eyebrow, gazing back at him. He raked his hands on his locks and shook his head.

"yeah..?"

"I can't take your..."

"virginity?"
I asked. he nodded his head, biting his lower lip.

"I was irrational, I lost my mind for a second, i did not thought about that...I'm sorry."
he kept apologizing while looking down.

"But you're... down there..."
he looked at himself, looking away after, his ears turning red. It's not like i can see it since we are still clothed but i can feel something hard... He's probably aroused because of everything that happened. It's natural.

"It's my problem to fix. you should just go to sleep or do you want me to drive you home?"
he said, standing up from the bed. before he can even get away, i held his arm that made him pause from his tracks.

"why.. why can't you take it?"
I asked him. I want it. I gave him permission so why? why now?

He softly smiled at me, ruffling my hair with the hand i was holding before leaning down to me so i could see him on the eye level.