-fiftyfive : to light a flame

-fiftyfive:

(Y'all i forgot to add some scene on the last chapter and no one told me, might as well just add it here.)

________________

"My schedule is open until tomorrow. We can do what you want."
Sunghoon looked at Shiyeon who was busy eating her pancake.

"How did you manage to free up your schedules, Mr. Park?"
She crunched on her words, food still on her mouth. Sunghoon softly laughed and wiped the side of her lips that has maple syrup dripping down on it with his thumb.

"I have my ways... if it's for you."
He licked his thumb while looking directly straight at her eyes, making Shiyeon blush with the sudden comment and his action. She looked away, sipping on her watermelon juice.

"W-What do you want to do? It's my first time here."
She asked, swaying the topic. Sunghoon looked up and think,

"I would love to go back to the hotel so we could go and-"

"Park Sunghoon!"
Shiyeon slightly slammed her fork to the table, cutting Sunghoon's words. She glared at him and looked around, seeing how there's so many people that could potentially hear his lewdness.

"What? I want to say cuddle and sleep?"
He innocently said with a sound of irony going on with his tone. It was sarcastic at best. Shiyeon sighed and shook her head while looking back at her plate.

"You're so annoying."
She whispered to herself, earning a laugh from the guy.

"But you love it tho... you don't even want me to stop...- aww!"
Sunghoon laughed which made Shiyeon kick his leg from beneath the table. He groaned and sucked on his teeth because of it. She rolled her eyes and heaved a sigh.

Shiyeon remembers it well, and was slightly embarrassed whenever it gets talk about. Sunghoon seemed to like it though, which makes it a little more annoying.

"Shiyeon-ah... fuck..."
Sunghoon's hands leaned on his sides, sinking on the bed as he sit up at the edge. He looked up to see Shiyeon on top of him, unmoved as she lowly groan beneath her heavy breathe.

"Take it easy... baby..."
Sunghoon wiped the sweat on her cheek and made her look at him, kissing her lips sloppily right before a moan escape her lips as she sink on his member. Shiyeon's muffled moan vibrated on his lips and he can't help it but to be more lustful, his hand moving to her waist, tracing up to her mound and squeezing it to distract her from the pain under.

"Can you do it, baby...? Shit- you're driving me crazy..."
He gasped, feeling her warmth as Shiyeon completely took him in now. She adjusted for a little while before leading her own rhythm.

"Oh god...."
Shiyeon felt breathless with every thrust. Just the sheer length of his member is already torture. Sunghoon chuckled lowly seeing her bite her own lip to suppress her sinful moans escaping her lips. He kissed her neck and suck on it, leaving a purple mark on it and making Shiyeon gasp.

"P-Park..."
Shiyeon helplessly moaned, hands on his steady, lean shoulder to help her not to lose her balance as she ride him. Sunghoon's mind already spiraled into chaos, lust, and pleasure that he swore he could do anything at the moment. He was patient enough to let her go and top because it was her birthday, but the way she's taking things painstakingly slow made him slowly regret his decision.

"Shiyeon-ah..."

"Park... please..."
She softly moaned in pleasure, thighs trembling as she slowly approach her climax. Sunghoon held her buttocks tightly and helped her find her rhythm until he made her come all over him. He took a heavy sigh to control himself and pace himself slower for her.