thirtyeight: here for a reason.

thirtyeight:

___________

Shiyeon's

"What happened to you? You suddenly went missing for about a week."
Minjee slurped on her strawberry smoothie while glaring at me, her eyes telling me she can't fool me and tell me the truth.

"I just have to deal with my personal things. you need not have to worry."
I told her with a smile.

It's been a week since I started sleeping with Sunghoon. I literally stayed in his penthouse since I really have no choice. And it's not like he wants it too.  As soon as the doctor he sent told me I am already on a pretty good condition he kicked me out of his house. Well, I don't really care. I have a house in here.

And that one week was enough for me to gather information i needed.

"How's your relationship with Sunghoon? Don't lie i know you're with him."
Minjee told me. We had a little coffee date next to her studio since Haru and Soomin are both busy with their lives. Those two were always busy. I love me my careerwomen.

Speaking of career, my agency already notified me about their approval for the brand ambassadorship with SP Group. As of the moment they are making the time table for all of the promotions i will be doing. I'll soon be busy too.

"How did you know?"
I asked her. Minjee smirked at me, shaking her head and pointing the fork she is holding to cut the cake slice on her table to me.

"You don't look as gloomy as the day you arrived, Shiyeon. And knowing that he's the only reason why you came back, of course I'm sure something happened."

Minjee has always been so smart. God i can't really escape her.

"First of all, He's not the only reason I came back. You girls are also on the list and my parents. Second, I don't really know if there's really 'something' that happened on our "relationship" if i still do have one with him."
I quoted, taking a sip on my coffee.

"I'm still not buying it. Elaborate the second, please."

"I'm still trying my best to make him mine again. It's not easy, You know."
I told her. Minjee sighed and shook her head, slicing her cake and taking a bite.

"Are you still desperately chasing after him?"

"Yeah..."

"Do you still think it's worth it to chase for a man like him? Quick, answer. Shiyeon."

I started thinking to myself.

Was it still worth it?

Yes.

I have my reason.

And I know it's valid.

"I am doing this for a reason."
I answered her truthfully.

It might not look like it. It might sound like I am this freaking obssesive, desperate ex that keeps on chasing him for his love. Hell it's not like that.

"Reason? What kind of reason do you have to keep on chasing a man? Are you dying? Do you just want to spend your last moments with him, Shiyeon?"
Minjee was pissed, just by the look of it. I softly laughed at her.

"What if I tell you I am?"
I asked her and laughed. She grimaced and gave me a frown.

"That's not a good joke, Babe." She told me, glaring at me, "you're as fit as a fiddle that can't be the reason."
I laughed at Minjee as she knock on the woods just in case.