thirtysix : je ne sais quoi

thirtysix:

(i don't know if there are people reading seducer before reading heartbreaker but if u do, i recommend stopping on that one first before this because later in this story especially now that they are on the same timeline, many things will be interconnected with each other and you might be confused by a thing and two, as well as you will be spoiled with almost literally everything from Professional Heartbreaker, especially the ending :>

So for a better reading experience, finish Heartbreaker first before this one. I don't have much confidence with my stories but streets say its good so i guess it won't be much of a letdown hehe ( ◜‿◝ )♡

That's all~ jus a safe reminder. By the way, this chapter starts with the Heartbreaker's chapter 24 where we have seen Sunghoon's pov. Now this is shiyeon's. That's all~ happy reading!)

_________

"We'll discuss things more after I come back from the office."
He said without looking at me, fixing his turtleneck in front of the mirror. He's now on his corporate suit, all tidy up while i am still here in his bed, practically naked.

As much as i want to get out of here and leave this hell of a place,

I can't. Why did i even thought he was joking last night, fuck.

Even the smallest movement makes me wince in so much pain because of last night, especially on my lower part. I can feel bruises on my thighs and waist, My whole body is also full of red marks and hickeys all over. I'm glad I totally got back at him with the amount of scratches I made on his shoulder and back, as well as the marks on his neck which is probably the reason of him wearing turtleneck in the midst of summer.

"Can you help me to your tub? I wanna wash up... please."
I asked him, trying my best to get up from the bed. I sat up at the corner, staring at him as he fix himself.

I just realized how reputable he became just after two years. Looking at it, he never really liked his father's business nor he does not see himself inheriting it. Look at him now. I am beyond proud.

Maybe... Maybe our break up actually benefited him well. That was what I have always wanted for him anyways.

I left him for his own good. I do not regret it now that I think about how better he became after everything.

"Can you at least help me... get my clothes?"
i asked him with an easier one, pointing my underwear on the floor. The only thing he did was look at me for a short moment before finally leaving the room, without even saying good bye or what.

I stumped back at the bed and looked at the ceiling of his room.

A lot of things have changed, huh...

Really... I hope i can bring things back into how they were again.

...

"Younglady?"
I opened my eyes, drifting away from my slumber and waking back to reality upon hearing a voice of a middle aged woman calling me. My eyes adjusted from the lights  of the noon sun on the first few seconds before finally realizing that i suddenly slept for the whole morning again.

The woman who seemed like a maid stifled a small smile to me and bowed her head.

"I have prepared a bath for you, Younglady. Would you like to take a bath now that you are awake?"
She asked me. A paper bag from a luxurious clothing line was also on the small table next to me. I reached out for it to see some clothes on my size as well.

"Did... Sunghoon ask you to do this?"
I asked her. She just smiled at me and did not answer.

"Would you like your lunch in the bed or at the dining room?"
She shifted the question real quick, making me just shut my mouth close and nod. She helped me into a bath robe and guided me towards the jacuzzi inside his bathroom. When we arrived there it was already set with the enough temperature of a lukewarm milk bath and aromatics, therapeutic enough for my aching body.