eight : use and be used.

eight:

________

Sunghoon's

"Is that any better?"
I panted, skating towards my coach after i finished the routine I am practicing. he just looked at me with a bewildered smile, laughing at my gestures.  I furrowed an eyebrow and swiped the ice flakes on my blade. 

"What's wrong? Why are you laughing?"
I asked. he just shook his head, sighing.

"You kid, your performance can't get any more better. the routine you have been practicing is already close to perfection.. you can go and rest already-"

"Close to perfection? I want it perfect by now. It's just a month before the competition..."
This time i was the one who sighed.  licked my lower lip as a sign of annoyance on my own self. 

"I should be the one asking you what's wrong. You are not hard on yourself like that on the daily basis." coach told me, grinning. I looked at him with a fabled expression. what's wrong with me? 

there's nothing.

"It's nothing."
I looked away, taking my water jug to sip on some water. my coach just followed me with his gaze, laughing.

"I know you very well, Sunghoon-ah. Let me guess.. you are trying to keep yourself distracted from something. right?"
I looked at him with ridicule. What is he saying?

"That explains why you came here on the rink this early in the morning in a weekend. based on your action, it is a girl, isn't it?"

"Are you a psychic or something, Coach?"
 I asked him, resting my back on the railings. he just laughed at me and tapped my shoulder.

"So what's the details?"
he asked back. i looked down and bitterly chuckled.

That girl Lee Shiyeon..

"I asked a girl for a date today and she rejected me."
i clicked my tongue because of annoyance. Shiyeon told me she's busy today yet I can see on her instagram story that she's in the Lotte World right now. with someone. 

busy with someone. tch.

"Oh? Then why are you so affected? It's as if you can't get any girl you talked to..."
My coach laughed at me, finding my remarks ridiculous since he do not know anything at all.

Why am I affected? 

"you don't understand.. coach."
He just laughed at me, shrugging his shoulder.

"You've gotten interested to that woman. you care."
He told me, grinning.  I scowled at him, causing him to laugh at me. 

"What? Am I wrong?"
I hissed, skating away the rink and walking towards the locker room. 

I'm affected not because i care but because I am curious. 

That girl... she's one of a kind and she made me curious.

I unconsciously touched my lips wile thinking about her. 

she doesn't know how to kiss but the taste of her lips is irresistible. 

"she's driving me insane.."
I fought a smile, walking inside the locker room.

"Park Sunghoooon!!!"
speaking of taste, a familiar figure of a woman suddenly rushed towards me, cupping my face and devouring my lips. I hit my back on the locker wall, eyes wide open to check who in the world suddenly assaulted me.