-five : if you can't tame her, seduce her.

five:

(A/n: if the number of the chapter starts with a "-" that means mature scenes will be present on the chapter. This will serve as a warning for everyone!)

__________________

"Good Afternoon, Everyone."
Mrs. Hong entered the classroom, looking at everyone in the classroom with a small smile in her face. she roamed her eyes inside until she reached Shiyeon. her smile curved upwards, making Shiyeon's forehead slightly crease.

"Open your books at page 137, we'll be starting our class..."
Shiyeon disregarded the thoughts formulating on her head and focused on the discussion instead. she told herself to just work harder to fill in the failing points from yesterday's recitation.

Thank god Sunghoon didn't sit in for the class again. Sunghoon told her that they'll talk today since they didn't had the chance to talk yesterday and yet the guy was nowhere to be seen all day.

'Why am i even thinking about him? Focus, Shiyeon!!' Shiyeon softly slapped herself and concentrated on her textbook, erasing the thoughts of the "annoying guy" on her head.

"I want all of you to submit your essay about the compositions we just talked about next week, Monday. the deadline will just be Monday and i will not be taking any activities after that. Am i clear, Class?"
Mrs. Hong closed her book, looking at her class. They all nodded their head, answering yes in chorus. It was exactly time of dismissal when their discussion ended, the bell ringing telling everyone that the classes for today is done.

"Then that's all... You all can go now, except for Shiyeon."
Shiyeon immediately looked up, hearing her professor saying her name. She looked at her with clueless eyes, Mrs. Hong smiled at her and walked towards the door.

"Come with me, Ms. Lee."
Her professor commanded, making Shiyeon stand up from her seat.

"What am i gonna do? Will she talk to me about my recitation yesterday?"
Shiyeon looked at Minjee who was equally worried about it. Minjee walked to her and caressed her back, telling her that it will be okay.

"Do not sweat about it, Yeonie... Let's just hope for the best."
Minjee comforted her with a smile. Shiyeon sighed, nodding her head.

"Right. I'll go now..."
Shiyeon followed Mrs. Hong's tracks until they reached her faculty.

"Have a seat, Shiyeon."
Mrs. Hong is that type of teacher everyone usually likes. That soft, cheerful and very kind teacher that everyone is comfortable with. She's only in her late 20s and idoesn't have a baby yet so everyone is treating her just like their friends.

" Mrs. Hong..."
Shiyeon looked at her with worry, her eyes glistening which made Mrs. Hong softly chuckle at her reaction.

"Don't give me that look cute young lady i didn't called you to nag at you about yesterday."
Mrs. Hong alughed, adoring her pretty face.

"You're so pretty Shiyeon, you should really try being a model or an actress.."
Mrs. Hong told her. Shiyeon looked up, thinking.

"After i graduate I want to help my parents in running our restaurant so i don't really know if i still have time to do that, Mrs. Hong."
Shiyeon was getting so many suggestions of her taking a model job instead ever since her junior high school time but it doesn't interest her at all.

She thought posing in front of the camera is such a very lame job. But still, if opportunity comes to her, she isn't closing her doors for it.

"So why... Did you called me here, Mrs. Hong?"
Shiyeon asked, worried. Mrs. Hong remembered it, taking her recording sheet out before smiling for Shiyeon.