one : coming back

one:

____________

"Uh-Oh that doesn't sounds like a good meeting."
Jake can't help it but to chuckle as Sunghoon entered his own office. Jay and Jake were both sitting on the sofa as he barged inside. Sunghoon was followed with his secretary who has an agitated look on her face. Sunghoon silently walked towards his swivel chair and leaned his head on the headboard, trying to calm himself down.

"Just how dumb can they be? for god's sake..."
Sunghoon whispered in disappointment, Making Jake laugh and Jay look at him.

"what happened today, Sol-A?"
Jake casually asked his assistant. Sol-A looked at him and nodded her head.

"There was a minor error with the upcoming establishment for the Skypark Homes near Busan so the vice chairman is very disappointed today."
Jake chuckled and looked at Sunghoon.

"You don't look like that on a normal day, bro."
Jake laughed. Sunghoon just rolled his eyes and hissed, turning towards Jay.

"What happened to him?"
He asked. Jake looked at Jay who was still on his phone right now.

"Ah he got turned down for a date by the girl he's seeing. funny, right?"
Jake laughed even more. 

"I know why Sunghoon's very harsh today..."
jay murmured, trying to divert the attention away from him. Jake looked at him with wondering eyes, curious.

"You do?"
jay looked at him before glancing back to Sunghoon. The look on Sunghoon's eyes seems like he's acting he doesn't know.

"because someone's coming back."
Jay said, smirking. jake turned towards Sunghoon, trying to know who but the latter just gave him another questioning look.

"who?"
Sunghoon asked.

"Do not play innocent, Sunghoon. I know she's the same reason why you decided to visit the Airlines today too."

Sunghoon furrowed an eyebrow.

"who is it, actually? A relative? I can't remember anyone..."
he replied, clueless.

Jay just chuckled in ridicule, rolling his eyes while standing up.

"let's drink later. are your schedules open?"

____________

"Ladies and Gentlemen, Welcome to Incheon Airport. The local time is 4:27 in korean standard time and the temperature is 16° Celsius. For your safety and comfort, please remain seated while..." Shiyeon slowly opened her eyes, the plane's landing announcement waking her up from her slumber. It wasn't that long since she slept because of excitement that kept her awake for a very long time.

Finally, After two years... She's back. Back to her home, Back to where he is.

"... On behalf of Skypark Airlines and the entire crew, i'd like to thank you for joining us on this trip and we are looking forward to seeing you on board again in the near future. Have a nice day."

'Skypark Airlines...'
She thought to herself, smiling. After two years, you can see the growth and development of his company just by searching the name of the Airline. It really developed well and now became as one of the most famous airlines in the world.

Maybe.. Maybe her leaving him really became the best decision she made in her entire life. It let the both of them grow and sort things out.

For once, Shiyeon didn't regretted everything, seeing the improvements on both of their sides. Maybe it was really for the best.