☆ | chapter 3 | ☆

Go easy on me, I was still a child, didn't get the chance to feel the world around me

"You know you missed Miss Keane's daughter coming into our English class and spewing her guts while you bunked off." Missy laughed down the phone to Evie.

"No way."

"Way!" She exclaimed. "What did Mr Bell even get you to do seeing as you managed to get yourself out of isolation."

"I didn't get myself out of isolation, he needed some help setting up an athletics course for his next class." Evie said.

"Alright sporty spice!" Missy mocked the girls love of sports.

"Oh shut up!" She laughed and they said goodbye to each other before hanging up the phone.

"You alright?" Zack smiled walking into his sisters room. "Heard you had isolation today..."

"Yeah." Evie sighed, feeling disappointed with herself. She felt like she had let her mum down.

"Hey, it's alright." Zack said, wrapping his twin in a tight hug. "I've got you."

"I'm gonna go make us some popcorn and stick a movie on."

"Yeah, I'll be down in sec." Evie smiled, grateful for such a thoughtful brother who always took care of her.

She was brought out of her thoughts by her phone pinging. Unlocking it she saw a topless picture of Miss Keane.

"Oh Jesus Christ!" She exclaimed, throwing her phone and covering her eyes.

"Zack if you're looking at that same photo I just got sent I swear to god!!"

Evie ran down the stairs to see her brother quickly toss his phone away, the same way she did just seconds before, with an innocent look on his face.

"What photo?" He laughed.

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Evie's first class of the day was English.

God why didn't I bunk off today instead of yesterday.

She grimaced thinking about Miss Keane's holiday snaps.

As she entered the class with Missy, she was met with a rowdy bunch of Year 11's, all on their phones. She didn't need to be psychic to know what they were looking at.

"Phones away!" Miss Keane exclaimed as she walked into the classroom.

"Have you been on Twitter Miss?" Missy approached her teacher, just as Mrs Carter walked through the door.

"Miss Keane! A word please." She said, with a straight and stern face.

It turned out that it was Miss Keane's own daughter who posted the photos of her online.

Later on, Evie and Missy were sitting on a wall near the school gates chatting at lunch time.

"Me and Nas had to drag her down the stairs, well she fell down most of em." Evie couldn't help but laugh.