chapter 1: meeting madara

A/N;

"Talking"
'thinking'
"Talking telepathically"
'responding telepathically'
______________________________

3rd person POV:

It's currently a sunny and warm mid-day in the land of fire. Animals were running around vigorously, and birds were flying around and chirping sweet tones in the trees. Children could be found play with each other, their parents watching them while talking to one another.

Civilian's were seen walking around town hanging out with old friends, running their daily errands, and getting lunch in the many food stalls around the village. Shinobi could be seen training, eating lunch, getting ready for missions, or hanging out with old friends. It was a peaceful day like all the others.

Kazuki POV:

I was currently walking back to the village my brother's told me they had established while I was doing a 12 year mission for our clan before the war ended.

I was currently in the forest that was within the border of the land of fire, and I was halfway to arriving at the village, thinking to myself to pass the time. 'I wonder how tobi nii San and hashi nii San are?' I silently wondered.

'Maybe they finally found someone and got married and have kids!' I smiled at my thoughts. I looked up from my thoughts to focus more on my surroundings. I way about 20 minutes from the village gates now, and it was still mid-day.

I let out a sign when my mind suddenly wondered to my mission I had just completed. My mission was to infiltrate one of our enemies nation's and gather Intel while assassinating their Shinobi and not getting detected. Over the time I was in my mission I had whipped out many enemy Shinobi and gathered a great amount of intel, as well as created a few new jutsu and mastered new jutsu, but I also received new scars from it as well.

As I continue my way to the leaf, my memories of the mission, both good ones and not so good ones alike, clouded my mind, hindering me to properly watch my surroundings and thus I ended up walking into someone causing me to start falling backwards but just as I was about to hit the ground I back hand springed to my feet and a good 3-4 feet away from whoever I had just walked into.

I rose to my feet from my crouched position I had landed into to look up with a slight glare on my face at whoever was now a few feet from me. My eyes meet with dark charcoal ones and a stern expression.

I look the man up in down to observe him to see if he was a possible threat to me or my brothers since we were very close to the village.

He was tall and muscular, showing he was strong physically and had dark tane skin, jet black waist length hair, and charcoal eyes. His outfit was a black shirt with a high-collar left slightly open and the Uchiha clan's crest on its back, with blue pants and bandages around his shins. Around his waist, he had a white sash that held a sack, presumably containing his ninja tools, and over that, he had red armor.

After I observed his appearance, I raised my gard more and looked back to him. He seemed to be looking me over as well and had a look of annoyance on his face. I narrowed my eyes slightly as he looked at me and scoffed. 'Whoever he is, he has to be a Shinobi from his appearance and I remember oniisan's saying we had befriended and created a alliance with a few other clans so it's possible that we allianced up with his clan as well, so he shouldn't poss a large threat but I won't lower my gard because of a possible alliance.' I subconsciously brought my hand to my simbon pouch as I watched his movements.

Madara's pov:
I was walking back to the village after discussing matters with a village close by wanting to seak an alliance with us when I suddenly felt someone run into my back. I turned around with a harsh glare at whoever had the courage to run into me! The all mighty and powerful Madara Uchiha! When I turned around, I was met with the sight of a woman with long white hair and lightly tane skin and eyes as red as my sharigan falling backward. But just as she was about to hit the ground, she backhand springed into a crouched position a few feet away with so much speed it surprised me. After landing, she stood up with a slight glare in her eyes directed to me, so as a response, I put a stern look on my face.

I could tell she was observing me closely, and I took that moment to observe her as well. She looked to be around a head to a head and a half shorter than me, and wearing a type of armor I wasn't familiar with to be able to pinpoint which village she's from, she had waist length white hair, sharigan red eyes, slightly tane skin, and she looked to have muscles on her visible parts of he skin which confirmed my suspension of her being a Shinobi more.

'Great, another pathetic excuse for a Shinobi is showing up to ask for an alliance.' I scoffed at that. My scofe had caused her to look at me more intently and her eyes slightly narrowed into a glare. I watched her movements closely and noticed her hand subconsciously go to her weapon's pouch. After noticing this, I carefully moved my hand to my side where my kunai knives were. In case she attacks.

Kazuki POV:
After we started each other down for a few minutes, I stood straighter and signed, looking up to the sky for the time. I was still mid-day, and we were 10 minutes from the village.

I looked back at the man and decided not to waste anymore time on him, for I was tired from my travel and wanted to see my brothers after not having the luxury of doing so for 12 years. I rose my head slightly higher and started walking past him towards the village, completely ignoring his excistence anymore.

Madara pov:
After a few minutes of staring at each other down, the woman straightened her poster and raised her head slightly higher, and signed, then walked past me, completely ignoring my existence. 'Who the hell does she think she is completely disregarding my existence!' I growled at her actions.