chapter 18

Madara:
I was walking towards Hashirama's office when I sensed kazuki's chakra. Curious, I turned my head to see her and a man talking and laughing in a dango shop. 'Who the hell is he? And why is he with MY woman!' I narrowed my eyes at the man and turned my body to walk into the shop. As I got closer to the pair I noticed kazuki was wearing black shorts with white stripes that looked like they barely covered her ass. And a mesh shirt with a black sports bra underneath. I shook my head in order not to stare at her figured and walked over to her. "Kazuki, where is tobirama and Hashirama?" I spoke sternly once I was standing at their table. She stopped laughing and smiling and turned to face me. 'Why doesn't she smile around me anymore but she smiles for him!' The man turned to look at me as well. "They left a note saying their at the office, why do you ask?" She spoke with a hint of curiosity. "I wanted to discuss my fathers decision he made with your former clan head, with your brothers, since seeing as it's clan matters. I'm assuming your coming?" She nodded and looked at the man. "Sorry to cut our hangout short hito but I need to go now." The man nodded and smiled at her before facing me. "I don't believe I've seen you around the village before, who are you?" I asked the man sternly while kazuki stood up. "The names Hitoshi Senju, former bodyguard of lady kazuki." He introduced himself, I nodded in acknowledgement and kazuki walked past me. "Lets go Madara I don't want to keep clan matters on hold." I nodded and followed her to the Senju compound. "I'm going to change, wait here." She ordered while disappearing into the hallway. 5 minutes later she emerges in a white battle kimono, with a black armor chest plate with the Senju clan logo, and a red and black belt. With knee high black ninja shoes.

She wore her hair in a high ponytail and her face held a stern demander

She wore her hair in a high ponytail and her face held a stern demander. "Let's go." She ordered while speed walking to the hokages office. Once there she opened the door and looked dead at Hashirama and tobirama who both look really these at her presence. "Why do you to look like your about to piss yourself?" She questioned with a arched brow. I rolled my eyes at the three and sat down in the chair across Hashirama's desk. "I'm here to discuss the deal our two father's made, or the deal the former leaders of our clans made." Hashirama nodded and looked at me. "Which matter are you referring to?" Hashirama spoke. "The one refiring to a marriage between our clans." Tobirama looked on edge while Hashirama nodded. "Anbu, bring me the scroll over arranged marriages from my father's study." Hashirama ordered and the anbu did as told. "While we wait is there anything else you needed?" Hashirama spoke with a smile.

Kazuki pov:
"When are you assigning me my mission?" I questioned Hashirama, he turned to face me. "I can send you on a short one now if you like, knowing you, you'll finish in a flash." Hashirama offered, I nodded and he picked up a scroll. "Deliver this to the kazakage, do not read it's contents for they're highly secret." I nodded and made signs for a transportation jutsu. I appeared in front of the gates of the sand village and the guards immediately jumped into a defensive stance. I held my hands up in surrender to show I meant no current harm. "I'm not here to harm anyone, I'm simply here to deliver a scroll to lord kazakage from lord hokage." I informed them, they shared a look before lowering their weapons and one stepped forward. "I'll show you the way, please follow me ms." I nodded and dropped my hands to my sides and followed him. After a few minutes of walking we reached a set of large wooden doors where the man knocked. "Enter!" A male voice spoke. The guard gestured for me to go in which I complied. "Greetings lord kazakage, I've come on behalf of lord hokage to deliver a scroll." I spoke clearly while bowing in respect. He nodded his head in understanding. "Please stand." I did as he asked and walked forward to hand him the scroll. He opened it and began to read, while he read it's contents I stepped back in order not to peek at it's writing. After he finished reading he began writing his response in a empty scroll before handing it to me. "Give this to your hokage, and inform him that in the scroll lays my answer." I nodded before bowing. "As you wish lord kazakage, I shall take my leave now, good day." He nodded and with that I transported back to the office. I was meet with a pissed off looking tobirama, a happy Hashirama and a usual Madara. I handed the scroll to Hashirama and he began reading. "Lord kazakage told me to inform you that in the scroll lays his answer." Hashirama nodded before sitting the scroll down. "Thank you very much kazuki, you were a huge help." I nodded and looked at Madara. "I'm guessing that the matter you wished to discuss has already been resolved during my short departure?" He nodded before standing up. "Yes, your insight is correct tho I wish to talk with you in private." I nodded and walked towards the door. "Well then I assume you prefer a more private spot to talk, there for I shall be in the head household private training grounds of the Senju compound." Madara nodded and I transported to the training grounds.

Madara pov:
After kazuki left to her compound tobirama sent me a glare. "You hurt her Uchiha and I'll personally see to your assassination." I returned tobirama's glare full force. "I seek no interest in harming her. For as we discussed, she shall be my wife."