chapter 16: jealous

Kazuki pov
     "I'll kill that damn Uchiha!" Hitoshi spat with his voice full of venom. I closed my eyes and wrapped my arms around his neck in a effort to calm him down. "It's ok hitoshi, just breathe I'm ok." I cood in his ear softly. I felt his attention on me again versus the million ways to brutally kill the Uchiha. "You might be ok but that doesn't excuse the fact that he insulted you and your worth kazuki! He needs to be taught a lesson!" He growled out, I tightened my hug around him. "I understand that hito but It's ok, just breathe and think rationally about this. Your losing control and you'll shift if you don't calm down now." I spoke gently to him and his grip on the wall released and wrapped around me. He took slow deep breaths and closed his eyes. After 10 minutes he was calm again and back to normal. "I'm sorry kazuki, I didn't mean to lose my temper." I nodded in understanding and smiled gently. "It's ok, now let's go train." He nodded his head and we made our way to the training grounds. Once we got to the training grounds hitoshi and I worked on our tiajutsu and controlling chinome. Chinome was an asshole about cooperating for awhile but he eventually gave in and helped out. We ended up training for 5 hours and now it was dark. I was laying on the ground sprawled out and painting dude to the volent training and exhaustion. Hitoshi laughed at my state as he walked over and offered me a hand up. I grabbed his hand and he pulled me to my feet. "You did good pup, now then as promised let's get dinner." Hitoshi stated with a closed eye smile. I smiled back and nodded.

Time skip

After getting dinner and eating at a sushi shop hitoshi insisted on walking me home. So now we're walking in to the compound and to my house. Once home I unlocked the door and faced hitoshi. "Thank you for today hitoshi, I had fun." He nodded and smiled. "Your welcome, well then I guess good night and I'll see you around princess." I laughed as he bent over in a bow. "Night hito." With that I opened the door and went inside. After relocking the door I walked passed the living room and ignored the boys as I felt their stares following me. Once I got in my room I grabbed usually night wear and took a shower before going to the kitchen and getting a glass of water. Just as I was about to walk past the boys again tobirama stopped me. "Who was the boy kaz?" Tobirama questioned with a raised brow. I sighed and rolled my eyes. "Like I said before I left, he's an old friend from when we were little." Tobirama apparently didn't believe me so he tried again. "Kaz tell me, who was he?" I once again rolled my eyes. "Once again tobi he's an old friend, nothing more." Tobirama tightened his grip on my arm and I narrowed my eyes at him. "Why the hell are you so suddenly curious about my personal life when you have a village that's more important. You never cared about my well being before so why bother now?" Hashirama was standing by me now and he had a sad expression. "Look kaz, what tobirama is trying to say is we care about you and we just wanna look out for you, that's all." Hashirama spoke gently. "Then why are you so curious about who I hang out with?" Hashirama sighed and tobirama keep his grip on me. "Because we just want to make sure your hanging out with good people and we want to make sure they won't hurt you like father did." Hashirama spoke again. Tobirama's grip losed slightly and I looked my brothers in the eyes. "If I tell you his name will you stop annoying me?" Hashirama nodded and I sighed. "His name is hitoshi senju, he keep me company and was my only friend when we were little, hell he was the only kid not afraid of me and to add to that, the only kid like me." Hashirama and tobirama looked confused. "What do you mean 'like you'?" Tobirama questioned while letting me go. "He's a wolf beast like me, only he has control over his wolf." The froze before nodding and I walked away from them. "I answered your questions now stop annoying me." With that said I went to my room and called it a night.