chapter 10: the truth

Hashirama pov:
     So far all my plans to get Kazi and Madara together are working so it's just a matter of time now. Madara was helping me read through documents when kazuki appeared in the office kneeling down and in her anbu uniform. Madara seemed confused as to who the anbu was. "Lord Madara, the enemy was eliminated just as u ordered." Madara looked her over. "Who are you, I told the captain to pick his best anbu and complete the mission." Kazuki keep her head down in a bow. "My captain ordered me the mission, for I am his best anbu in the organization, and I'm undergoing training to be the next captain. My code name is wolf." Kazuki informed. Madara rose a brow. "Remove your mask wolf I wish to see who you are." She looked at Madara. "I'm afraid I can't do so with out lord Hashirama's order to do so." I sighed. "Wolf remove your mask, and while your at it please drop all the formalities." Madara rose a suspicious brow as kazuki nodded and reached for her mask. She grabbed her mask and removed it to show her face which held a grin. "Hello again Madara, how have you been so far today?" Madara looked taken aback as she spoke. I curled up on the floor in betrayal that my lovely oneesan ignored me for Madara. "I don't even get a 'Hi oniisan! I've missed you while I was off on my mission! How has my favorite brother hashi nii San been?'" she rolled her eyes. "You've always been so dramatic oniisan, and your not my favorite tobirama is!" I gasped hurt that she liked tobirama better. She rolled her eyes. Madara was smiling at our conversation.

Kazuki pov:
    "I thought you were kidding Hashirama when you said she was anbu." I glared at him. "Oh really now? And why would you think that?" I questioned with venom lasing my voice, and arms crossed over my chest. Hashirama gulped and looked nervous. "Now now kazuki I'm sure he didn't mean it that way, so calm down!" Hashirama stated nervous with a sweat drop. "No it's fine Hashirama, I wanna hear why he's so disbelieve of my anbu statues." I stated planly with a scowl on my face. Hashirama gulmped and started stepping back. "So Madara what's your response?" I questioned. He crossed his arms over his chest. "You don't seem like someone that can mental handle taking life after life with no emotions involved. Every time I see you take a life you always have your emotions involved in it, and I'm sure it's taking some kind of toll on your mental stability. And besides anbu is a rank typically given to a male Shinobi for their skill to kill heartlessly and because male Shinobi are typically stronger than a female Shinobi." He spoke plainly as if it was obvious. I couldn't suppress my now raging anger and let a dangerous and challenging growl escaped my lips. "So your saying I'm not anbu material because of my gender and because you underestimate me from lack of seeing my true skill! Your just like every other man, your a heartless bastard that thinks women only exist to please your selfish desires and submit to you when you so wish it and follow your every word and order like a mindless puppet in a human body!" I shooted at him, my voice filled with venom and anger, I stood with my hands in a fist so tight I could feel blood rushing from where my nails dug in my skin. I could tell my eyes had shift to my wolf ones and my canine's had grown sharper and longer. My words seem to surprise and anger Madara, and Hashirama looked shocked at my appearance. "I have news for you Madara, im not a weak frail little girl wanting for a man to protect me and control me! I train for days on end till I have nothing left in me, and even then I push my body harder till it breaks! I was trained to be a heartless killer with no emotions since I was 4 after I lost control of my anger when I was 2 and brutal killed one of our clans strongest Shinobi! And my own father sent me on a 12 year suicide mission just for his and the clans benefits! And you know what was so suicidal about the mission? When I infiltrated the enemies territory, my father warned them I was coming at told them to do as they please with me! That I was no longer of use to the clan and was just dead weight! And I just returned from the torcher and pain I had to endure for 12 years only 2 mouths ago! I've endured more pain and torcher than any human being should have to! You know nothing about me or my skills so what gives you a right to criticize and stereotype me!? What gives you, Madara Uchiha, the right to call me weak all because you know nothing about me!?" Saying I was pissed was an understatement. I felt myself losing control and my body shifting involuntary to my Wolf form. Madara, Hashirama and tobirama all looked shock beyond belief, I guess tobirama felt my chakra raging and came to see what was wrong. I growled dangerously at them and narrowed my eyes into a deadly glare. "F-father really did that? He said it was just a simple infiltration mission and not to worry." Hashirama questioned in shock. "He didn't tell you because he knew you would rebel against him and you were his favorites and he didn't want you in the enemies hands, while I was raised to be nothing but a tool to use, a pawn in this crewl world. While you slept peacefully, I trained till I was on deaths doorstep every single night, while keeping my monster in control." Tobirama raised a brow at my last statement. "What do you mean your monster?" I looked tobirama dead in the eyes. "I'm not human anymore tobirama, I killed that Shinobi when I was 2 because I lost control. When we were born, father conducted experience on me and turned me into a half wolf half human creature."