chapter 30: lunch with an Uchiha

Kazuki:
After hitoshi left I went to my room and dressed in a long light and dark peach colored kimono with a red-peach sash around the waist. I  had my hair styled in a basic braid and I wore 1/2 inch light peach hells. I went to the kitchen and grabbed the two containers of oniguri I had made, and walked out the house after also grabbing a bit of money and hiding it in my bra. I made my way to Hashirama's office and on my way I was greeted by many civilians. Once at the office I knocked before walking in. Hashirama was stressing over paperwork and tobirama held a very annoyed expression. "Who pissed in your cereal this morning?" I asked with a cocked brow. They both turned to look at me. "Onee chan!!! Help me!!!" Hashirama pegged with a look of pure pleading. Tobirama just rolled his eyes and stared down the containers. "No Hashirama, you wanted to build the village, you pay the price." My words made him curl up in a ball on the floor and proceed to cry heavily. I rolled my eyes. "I made lunch but seen as you look starving tobirama, you may go ahead and eat it." He smiled and quickly took the container and began to eat the second I sat them on the table. I rolled my eyes and walked towards the door. "I'll see you this afternoon." With that said I left to walk through town till meeting with Madara.

Time skip:
I had been walking through town and talking with civilians for 4 hours now. "I enjoy our conversations obba-chan, but I must take my leave now." The old lady nodded with a smile. "Of course deary, enjoy your day." She spoke sweetly. I returned her smile and walked to the meeting spot. Just as I got there I seen Madara already sitting down waiting. "Afternoon Madara" I greeted as I sat across from him. "Likewise Senju" I rolled my eyes at his naming. "I have a name ya'know, I would prefer you call me it." He said quite for a minute while studying me. "So why shush?" I asked him while he continued to study me. He looked down at the table and mumbled something that I didn't quite catch. "What was that?" He looked embarrassed now while he hide his cheeks. "I said because it's my favorite." I smiled at his embarrassment.  "Hello Madara sama, would you like your usual?" A woman with short black hair and gorgeous black eyes, dressed in a black and red kimono asked Madara with a smile. "Hai." She nodded and I seen her cheeks turn a light pink. "And for you madam Senju?" She asked me with a fake smile. "Makizushi please." She nodded and walked away. "Seems you have a fangirl Madara sama~" I teased him, which earned me a glare. "I have zero interest in her not do I intend to grow a interest for her." He spoke with venom in his voice. I raised my hands in moke surrender. "Down boy, I meant no harm." He narrowed his eyes at me and I smirked in a challenging way. "Your very outspoken and bold for a woman, a Senju woman none the less." He stated while sighing. "Well when your born and raised to be a clan heir you must learn to speak your mind and much more. You know this." He nodded while looking at me again. "Very true but in my clan our woman, regardless if they are from the head family. Must learn to be a perfect house wife and politic that helps represent our woman from the clan." I narrowed my eyes at him. "Just because your a woman doesn't mean your only purpose is to become a house wife. We are allowed to become independent if we so please." I spoke harshly to him. "After all not every woman acts the same as those from your clan Uchiha. Nor does every woman have the opportunity to be taught properly." He keep his mouth shut till the food arrived. "Here you are! Enjoy!" The woman from earlier sat our plates down while giving Madara a smile and wink. I rolled my eyes at her attempt to flirt. As we ate in silence I thought about the upcoming festival in the village. 'The villages second festival. Im sure they plan to make it epic again.... Tho I'm not sure if we should go. I have a bad feeling. I'll talk with chinome.' I observed Madara to see he wasn't watching me as I ate. "Chinome" I heard a growl from the mind scape. "What is it" "Do you do have that bad feeling as well?" "Yes" I narrowed my eyes at me plate as I thought. "Kazuki, what's the issue?" I heard Madara speak, removing my train of thought. "Huh? Oh, it's nothing, no need to worry yet." I offered a smile to remove some suspensions. I only narrowed his eyes and nodded. "Are you going to the festival?" He asked while popping another sushi in his mouth. "I'm not sure yet." He nodded. "Well if you do I would like you to accompany me." I raised a brow in question. "Why?" He sighed. "The question why has many meanings Senju, be specific." I held back a growl as he stated that. "I mean why do you want me to come with you?" He looked in my eyes like he was searching for something. "I would like to be in company of someone who doesn't infuriate me." I looked at him stunned. After that I kept quiet as we finished eating. "I'm going to go pay, thank you for inviting me to lunch Madara." I stood up to walk to the corner but Madara stopped me. "No, I asked you hear I shall." I narrowed my eyes in a challenging way. "Would you stop trying to challenge me before it doesn't work in your favor." I growled lowly at him. "Fine, goodbye Madara." With that said he sighed and I left the restaurant.