chapter 3: spiking interesting

A/N

"Talking"
'thinking'
"Talking telepathically"
'responding telepathically'
______________________________

Kazuki POV:
I arrived at the village 2 days ago and I was currently at sleep. I woke up to being doused in cold water, causing me to shoot upright in my bed in a split second. I look around frantically for the source to find tobirama grinding victoriously by  my bed.

I gave tobirama a deadly harsh glare that held the promise of death. Tobirama gulmped at my glare and took off running. I wasted no time in getting out of bed and running after him. Tobirama started screaming like a scared little girl as I continued chasing him across the village into the new hokage building.

When we neared the office, tobirama started screaming for Hashirama to save him, which only pissed me off farther. I ran after him faster as he ran in the office, and I could hear him begging Hashirama to help him. I slowly walked into the office with my head down causing a shadow to cover my eyes, I was wearing a red crop top and dark blue shorts that were now drenched to the bone in water along with my hair, causing my clothes to hug my frame tightly. I walked farther into the room, still looking down, and I released my killings intellect strongly at tobirama, not caring of the others present in the room with us.

"Tobirama!" I called his name harshly and lasted my voice with venom, making the look in my eyes and poster that promised death more threatening. I raised my head slowly to look dead at tobirama, my face still shadowed but my eyes could be seen glowing a deadly red due to the amount of power and promise of killing I put behind them, and I grew a sinister and evil grin to my face as I slowly chuckled. "If you have any last wishes tobirama senju, then I suggested you speak them now because I won't give you another chance to."

Tobirama gulmped loudly and slowly stepped back, while I seen Hashirama also look scared for his life and slowly slid under his desk and crawled away as if hoping I didn't notice him yet and target him as well. "K-kazi, let's talk about this n-now! You wouldn't really kill me, would you r-right?" Tobirama asked beggingly while taking steps back and waving his hands in surrender. I just continued to glare at him. "K-kazi, think about what you're doing now, i-it was just a silly prank. There's no need to kill me now , right?" I took a step forward while still glaring at tobirama dangerously. "Speak your next words carefully tobirama cuz they could be your last." Tobirama gulmped again, looking even more fearful. I narrowed my eyes on him like he was my prey, and I ran forward and punched him with my raw power. My speed and punch caused tobirama to fly through the wall and across the village at insane rates of speed. I stoop up straight and glared at where I sent tobirama through the wall. I took a deep breath and excelled it slowly. Then I turned around to look at Hashirama.

Hashirama flinched visibility at me, turning to look at him. "Did you put him up to it this time, or was he brave enough to do that of his own Accord?" I questioned Hashirama. "He did it all on his own." Hashirama stated with fear still visible in him. "Then I'll spare you this time." He nodded his head at an extremely speed. I was sure he would have whiplash now. I turned my gaze from Hashirama to look around the room to find a few civilians that looked like they pissed themselves and the man I had walked into a few days before.

Madara pov:
Me and Hashirama we're in a meeting talking to a few civilians about matters on the village when we heard a female screaming white entering the building, I turned to see that Hashirama had paled at the noise and was curious as to why. A few minutes later, tobirama barged into the room screaming like a girl and begging Hashirama to save him.

Hashirama looked at tobirama fearful. " Tobirama, what did u do this time?" Hashirama questioned him. "I woke her up by dumping 2 buckets of ice water on her." Tobirama started still visible, terrified beyond belief. I narrowed my eyes at their conversation. 'Who is this girl they keep talking about?'

Just as that, though, entered my mind. A woman walked into the room, and she looked oddly familiar. She slowly walked into the room, and her whole poster and demander screamed the promise to kill anyone. "Tobirama!" Her voice was harsh and lasted with venom and promise of death. Tobirama was shaking. The air in the room became extremely tense and a bit suffocating at the shear power of her killer intellect.

She slowly raised her head, her face shadowed by her wet hair, but her eyes glowed a deathly red as a sinister and evil grin played on her lips. "If you have any last words tobirama Senju, then I suggested you speak them now because I won't give you another chance to." Tobirama gulped at her words, looking more afraid and taking a step back as he waved his hands in a surrendering fashion as she narrowed her eyes.

While Hashirama slid under the desk and crawled away. "K-kazi, let's talk about this n-now! You wouldn't really kill me now, would you r-right?" Tobirama asked her beggingly while taking steps backward. She continued to glare at him. "K-kazi, think about what you're doing now, i-it was just a silly prank. There's no need to kill me now , right?" She took a step towards him. "Speak your next words careful tobirama for they could be your last." Tobirama gulped at that.

She ran forward and punched him so fast that it looked like she had teleported, and with how hard she punched him, it made it seem she used a chakra infused fist. Tobirama was sent flying across the village at a insane speed due to her hit. She glared at the wall tobirama had gone through, then straightened her poster and took a deep breath, excelling slowly. 'Who was this woman to hold such monstrous strength and have insane speed with a vastly large amount of chakra stores and not to mention she was able to strike fear easily in tobirama and Hashirama' When she turned turned to face Hashirama, I noticed what she was wearing and could take a guess as to that was tobirama's doing and as to why she was so pissed. But what surprised me was this was the same woman who walked into me a few days prior and walked away without a second glance at me or even pretended I was real.

She had made me spike an interest in her.