chapter 6: assassination

Kazuki pov:
    I was in the rouge Shinobi's room that he so kindly brought me to, and after thinking he was getting what he wanted from me, only to be met with my blade. I looked down to his headless body and my bloody sword. I flicked my sword successfully, flinging all the blood from the blade, and then sealed my sword back away. I crouched down to the body and grabbed the head, raising it up to be eye level with me.

I foucused chakra through my body and felt my eyes shifting into slits, my teeth growing and sharpening, my nails growling slightly to claws, a pair of white wolf ears growing on my head and a wolf tail coming out from my tail bone. I brought the head closer to me and narrowed my eyes while opening my mouth slightly. I licked the blood on the heads cheek, cringing at how bad his blood tasted. A growl escaped my lips as I dropped the head back on the floor and started a set of hand signs.

"Seceret art: Intel bite." I finished the hand signs and picked the arm of the dead body up and bit down on it. I felt all the intel from his entire life course through me. I opened my mouth, dropping the arm on the ground. I wiped the blood on my face away and spit the blood still in my mouth onto the ground.

'He tastes like dog shit, but no matter, I got what I need, now to clean this up.' I stood up and suppressed my wolf features back into my body and started making hand signs again. "Shadow style: body absorption."

The body and blood turned into shadows and disappeared. I sighed and closed my eyes. I foucused on the new Intel running through me I gathered from the rouges body. 'So he's still alive, huh? Looks like I have my target, but I better return to the inn now before Madara worries.'

I kept my eyes closed and faded into the shadows and appeared in the shadows of the room at the inn we were staying in. I opened my eyes to see Madara deep in thought on his bed. I walked to my bed where my bag was. "I'm back, and I got what we needed."

He seemingly snapped out of his thinking and looked me over as I reached my bed. I was covered in blood from killing the Shinobi. I grabbed a scroll from my bag and walked to the bathroom. "I'll be taking a shower now, so don't peek or you regret it deeply." When I got in the bathroom, I locked the door and stripped from my blood soiled clothes and got in the shower.

~~~time skip~~~

Kazuki pov:
  After my shower, I unsealed my clothes from my scroll and got dressed, then sealed my soiled clothes in the scroll while I walked out of the bathroom. I looked around to see Madara still awake and on his bed. "What were you able to find out?" He questioned. I put my scroll in my bag and sat the bag on the floor by my bed.

"Our target is Itama Harada, a rouge Shinobi from the Harada clan after being banned for killing the clan leader, or as the Harada call says, killing their alpha. The Harada clan has a kekei genki called wolf syncretism. It lets the host take any features and attributes of a wolf and even shape shift to a wolf. And their alpha and Luna are able to summon Wolves."

I informed him while keeping a stern expression. "You got all that while you were gone? Impressive." He question with an arched brow. "Not exactly, I got our targets name from one of the rouge Shinobi taking refuge here, a long with their plans. The rest was aquired by my past encounters with the target and his clan."

He looked at me curiously. "What was the reason for your last encounter with him and the clan?" I closed my eyes and leaned back onto the bed. "I encountered the Harada clan while on a 12 year infiltration mission, and they offered me refuge and training because of my abilities. I met Itama during my stay, and he helped train me in a few of their clan arts. But during my stay I had taken notice that his clan stunned him and thus he was always harsh to everyone, everyone but me. Apparently, Itama and his inner wolf had grown very fond of me, and he and his wolf had apparently claimed me as his Luna a mate. Making him very possessive and protective of me. A few days before I was going to leave to continue my mission since I was back to fully healed, the pack alpha being his kind and caring self, put his hand reassuringly on my shoulder and Itama had seen this and lost it and brutally killed the alpha for touching me and speaking to me. Thus was banned from the clan. After that, I left the village to continue my mission. But as luck would have it, Itama had tracked me and followed me and keep interfering with my mission by killing my targets or people I was getting Intel from before I could do what I needed for my mission. He was also slathering any man who looked at me, talked to me, or touched me. Finally, I was about to lose all self-control I had from killing him. I approached him one night after I killed my target, and he took it as me, seeking him out and getting very excited. I approached him with caution, and when I got a few feet from him, I made my move to strike him down. I was able to kill him, or so I thought, because I had caught him off guard." I told my story of my encounter with him. I turned my head to see Madara trying to void himself of emotion, but I saw the anger and fury he held in his eyes. "It seems that I hadn't killed him like I thought, and his plan is a trap. He knew about my mission, and I'm sure that since he survived, he continued to track me and knew of my arrival to the leaf and knew that my brothers would send me on a mission like this. Thus preparing a trap like this one to draw me in and take me as he had wanted to before." I  narrowed my closed eyes and grited my teeth. 'How did he survive tho tho no one should have lived through an attack like that." I heard Madara being talking. "What abilities do you possess that made the Harada clan train you in there clan arts?" I opened my eyes and looked at the ceiling. "I have the personality and appearance  of what they call a Luna of alpha's. And thus they taught my their summonings and other arts." I turned my head to look at him and smirk cleverly. "And from what I've noticed about you, you would be the alpha of the pack." He looked taken aback by my tease. I giggled at his reaction but turned back to the ceiling, and my expression went serious. "Itama will do whatever it takes to get his hands on me and gain my affection. He's ruthless and strong. It would be in not only our best interest but also for the sake of the mission being a success, that I be the one to handle him. I know Itama and his abilities better than you, I also know how to defeat him." Madara seemed to get angered by my words, I guess he understood because he nodded. I sighed and turned to face the wall my bed was flushed against. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.