chapter 19: fixing a bond

Kazuki:
I have been training in the compound for 2 hours now after the errand for Hashirama. I had pulled my hair in a low ponytail and removed my armor chest plate and exchanged my red and black belt for my katana. I was now working on my body movements with my blade when I sensed Madara's chakra nearing the door. I closed my eyes and wisled. When I opened my eyes a small white bird landed on the tip of my sward and cooded. I held my sword still as not not make the bird fly off. "Tell Madara to enter." The bird cooded again before flying off. I sighed before continuing my training.

Madara:
Just as I was about to knock on the door a small white bird landed on my arm. The bird cooded and flapped it's wing, seemingly trying to tell me something. I activated my sharingan and looked into the birds eyes. "Tell Madara to come it." I heard the female senju instruct the bird. I deactivated my eyes and the bird flew off. I sighed before opening the door and making my way towards the female Senju's chakra. I was meet with the sight of her elegantly and perfectly swinging and sticking her katana in the arm. She looked beautiful the way the light hit her and the way her body elegantly moved with every strike. She stopped and faced me, while putting the katana back at her side. "Welcome Madara, what did you wish to discuss?" She questioned while walking towards the porch. "I came to..... Apologies for my insulting you, I'm sorry." I felt my ego trying to stop me from speaking but I swallowed it down for the sake of speaking to her. The looked at me with suprised written all over her. I scoffed and turned my head while crossing my arms over my chest. "Why are you so surprised Senju?" She shook her head before sitting on the steps of the porch. "Nothing, it's just I never expected THE Madara Uchiha, one of the most feared Shinobi know to man, to get over and swallow his extremely huge ego enough to apologize to me, a female senju." She exclaimed while holding a evil smirk. I scoffed again and looking at her. "Stop acting so surprised, Senju." She smiled before laughing. "Your forgiven, but seriously what did you need?" She questioned while looking at me seriously. I felt myself getting nervous under her gaze all of the sudden. 'This seemed alot easier to ask before I realized she gets this serious....' I turned my gaze away from her and cleared my throat. "Will you accompany me to lunch tomorrow?" She was silent for a bit so looked at her from the corner of my eye to see her in thought. I suppressed the urge to gulp. "Think of it as a truce between us if you have to, and hurry up and decide already I got clan matters I still need to do." She looked up at me with a stern look and sighed. "God you Uchiha's are so impatient. Fine I'll go but inform me of the time im expected to arrive as well as the location and attire." I narrowed my eyes at her for her first comment but nodded at her second one. "I shall she it done, good day Senju." She nodded before walking back to the middle of the training area and began her training. I walked out the Senju compound and to the Uchiha residents.

Time skip (next day: morning)

Kazuki:I was in the kitchen cooking up some oniguri when a knock rang from the door

Kazuki:
I was in the kitchen cooking up some oniguri when a knock rang from the door. I sighed placing me things down and and opening the door. "Hello?- Oh hitoshi, what do you need?" I smiled at him and offered for him to come inside. "Hello to you as well kaz. And I just stopped by to see if you had any plans today." Hitoshi took a set at the table while I went back to cooking. "Not really, the only thing I had planned was lunch with Madara." I heard hitoshi growl lowly and I could already sense he was tense. "Why are you having lunch with that bastard Uchiha?" He spat out in question. I sighed before placing the knife I was using in the sink to stir the cooking rice. "Because he came and apologized and personally asked for me to accompany him while saying it's a since if a truce between us." I stated planly. Hitoshi let out a growl once again. "Why does the bastard what a truce?" I rolled my eyes at him. "Think hito, the village would run alot smoother if me and him got along to at least a half mutual agreement." He sighed and I felt his chakra relax. "I guess your right." I heard yet again another knock at the door and I frowned in annoyance before opening it to see a Uchiha messager. "Yes?" I questioned the Uchiha, he bowed before handing me a scroll. "A message from lord Madara, good day lady Senju." I nodded and the Uchiha disappeared. I closed the door and opened the scroll.

To: Kazuki Senju,
Oi woman. Do not forget our lunch arrangements. And don't be late.
Location: sushi shop near the Uchiha clan residents
Time: noon
Attire: casual or whatever you please
Don't be late Senju.
                 -Madara Uchiha

I rolled my eyes and put the scroll on the coffee table. I made my way back into the kitchen to finish the food. "Who was it kaz?" Hitoshi questioned. "An Uchiha messager, he need to deliver a scroll." He nodded and I finished the last of the oniguri before throwing one at hitoshi. He cought it and I keep 2 for myself before diving the others in 2 separate containers. I removed my apron and put it away before eating my oniguri. "Amazing food as always pup." Hitoshi complimented with a wink. "How flattering, but I think it's time you found yourself a mate and complimented her cooking." I teased, he turned red in the face before turning away. "A-about that..." I raised my brow in curiosity and stared him down. "I already found me a mate..." I let my jaw drop as I grabbed him by the shirt collar. "Who, when, where, and I better get to meet her!?" He sweat dropped before gulping and nodding. "Her name is Nazumi Inuzuka. I meet her after the war in the woods. And I'm sure she would love to meet you." I dropped hitoshi and keep my eyes on him. "Describe her." I ordered, he nodded and sat back in the chair. "She's a very beautiful woman, long brown hair, sun kissed tan skin, stunning brown eyes, and her clan mark on her cheeks. She has a fierce but gently personally, she doesn't take shit from anyone and she's highly protective of her loved ones. She has a ninja hound partner named Ryo, she's a highly respected member in her clan tho she is not a clan hair nor leader. She's extremely loyal to her peers. And she's just all around amazing." He spoke in a dreamy tone, I laughed while he looked at me in question. "So in other words a Inuzuka, has you, an alpha, tamed and following her around like a puppy?" He glared at me. "I'm not following her around! And I'm not wrapped around her finger!" He barked at me making me laugh harder. "Oh please, I'm sure if she ordered you to do something you would jump right to it!" He growled at me and I stuck my tongue at him. "Oh yay? And what about you miss all mighty Luna? Who's got you tamed?" I laughed at his attempt to defend himself. "I'm not tamed by any man nor do I plan on being tamed."