chapter 4: mission

A/N

"Talking"
'thinking'
"Talking telepathically"
'responding telepathically'
______________________________

Kazuki pov:
After I punched tobirama across the village this morning, I went back to my room to take a hot shower and get dressed. My outfit was a simple grey training kimono and my black Shinobi sandels. My hair was put into a braid going down my back. I grabbed my weapons pouch on my way out and sealed it in the storage seal on my wrist, then began walking to the training grounds near the hokage building.

When I got to the training grounds, I saw a clearing with wooden post, kunai and shuirikin targets, and a beautiful waterfall. I smiled softly at the peaceful senory.

Walking to one of the wooden posts, I took my shoes off and unsealed my weapons pouch and put them on the post. I turned around to see oniisan and that man in the office talking, so I turned back around and began walking onto the waterfall while subconsciously putting the chakra in my feet. I closed my eyes and relaxed my senses, focusing on my surroundings, I unsealed my sword and held it comfortably in my right hand.

As I held my sword, I began dancing softly and swiftly with the raging waterfall, syncing my movements with it

As I held my sword, I began dancing softly and swiftly with the raging waterfall, syncing my movements with it. As I danced, I swung my blade as well slashing single water droplets in 2. I continued my syncranized dance with the water till I moved to sitting on the water, meditating while focusing on the sound waves in the air.

Hashirama pov:
Me and Madara spotted kazuki walking to a waterfall in the hokage training gounds and saw her syncing her every move perfectly with the water as she slashed her blade around. I turned back to all the paperwork we had to do and sighed heavily.

Madara narrowed his eyes as he continued to watch Kaz train. So, I began reading a mission request that came in. One of the naboring towns is beginning to get hectic because of a new presence in the area that was threatening them. Thus, the town put in a request for 2 Shinobi to infiltrate the town and take out the threat. When I read this, I thought of how Madara needed a break from the village, and I also thought of kazuki.

Kazuki was trained to master every kind of jutsu there was since she was nearly 4, thus father, the clan head at the time, ordered her to infiltrate a enemy clan, but that's all I knew about her mission details. I knew kazuki was very skilled and well trained in everything, and I knew she picked up a nack for infiltration and assassination. And that's the exact kind of mission this was.

I sighed and looked up from the paper to glance at Kaz from the window to see her meditating on the water. Looks like I'm sending Madara and kazuki. "Anbu!" I called to one of my anbu to summon kazuki. "Yes, sir?" A anbu with a frog mask knealed in front of me. "Summon Kazuki Senju to me." He nodded "hai sir!" With that, he poofed away.

Madara looked at me and rose a brow at me. I sweat dropped at his reaction and smiled shyly while handing him the paper about the mission. He narrowed his eyes sternly at me and looked the paper over. Just as he looked up, kazuki appeared in her ninja attired and her hair in a ponytail. In front of my desk with her eyes narrowed in suspicion. I could tell her mood was dead serious and stern as she looked at me. "Hashirama, what's the issue? The only time you ask to speak with me is when you need something or there's an issue. The last time you called me was when I had to rescue tobirama from the enemy." She keeps her eyes narrowed and expression stern. I sweat dropped at her statement because she was right.

"I have a mission for you and Madara." She nodded her head in understanding. "What do you need me to do?" Madara seemed interested as to why I called her here. "Infiltrate and assassinate." Her expression became the most serious I've ever seen, and her eyes held a crewl darkness in them as she nodded. "Mission length, target, and method of assassination, and do I need to go undercover?" She questioned me. 'She's almost exactly like tobirama when on missions.' I sweat dropped. "Length is 3 weeks at most, target is unknown for the client doesn't know either, method of kill silent and quick to avoid any more havoc in the town, and yes you and Madara will go under cover as a traveling couple." She nodded and looked void of any emotions as I spoke.

Madara gave me a glare as I spoke. "When do we leave?" Me and Madara turned to look at kazuki. "As soon as you meet the dress makers to get your outfits." She nodded and walked to the door. Just as she was about to walk out, she faced Madara. "Are you coming or not? We don't have all day and I prefer to leave as soon as possible to finish this quickly." She questioned Madara with her eyes narrowed. My eyes widen in shock. 'Madara is going to kill her for speaking like that to him!' Madara narrowed his eyes dangerously to her, and she simply returned the look. 'Is she really going to challenge him right now!' She scoffed and began walking away.

"Don't take all day, I will leave without you, and I'm done wasting my time on the likes of you." Madara looked pissed and I gulped. 'This is going to end badly.' Madara growled at her retreating figure. "I'm sorry about my sister Madara, she's normally not like that, she must still be growchy from this morning." I stated with a sweat drop. He didn't spare me a glance and left. 'This is definitely going to end badly.' I hit my head on the table, regretting everything.