chapter 17 investigate

Tobirama pov:
I watched as kazuki left the room and I to the hallway leading to the bedrooms. I sighed before walking to the door. "I'm going to the office, I'll see you tomorrow morning." I stated planly as I put on my shoes and headed for the hokages office. Once there I sat at Hashirama's desk and looked through his unfinished files he has yet to go through. "Anbu!" I called out, and just as I said it an anbu appeared. "Hai lord tobirama!" The anbu was on a knee bowing in respect awaiting his orders. "Bring me all my father's files." I instructed and the anbu nodded. "Hai!" With that said from him he disappeared. I looked down at the files again and started finishing them while sitting them aside to organize when I was finished. 30 minutes have passed and I was working on the last file when the anbu return with a scroll. "All of the files you requested are sealed into the scroll lord tobirama." The anbu informed before I took the scroll and nodded in sign of his dismissal. I sat the scroll down and finished writing the file before setting it aside and opening the scroll. I held up a half tiger sign and channeled chakra into the scroll. "Release!" The scroll poofed and sitting on it was a stack of files. I spread the files out and found 2 black files that stood out over the vanilla colored ones. 'Project alpha' and 'Project Luna' was written on the two black files. I picked up the one reading project alpha and opened it to read it's contents. The more I read the more I felt my curiosity and anger rising. I dropped the file on the desk and quickly opened the one called project Luna. I read quicker and quicker in shock and fear as I keep reading the file project Luna. Once at the end of the file I dropped it in shock and jumped up out of the chair quickly. "Anbu! Get me Hashirama now!" I ordered loudly, an anbu courses out a hai and disappeared. I looked back down at the two files and felt my heart drop.

10 minutes after ordering the anbu to summon Hashirama, he came running into the office looking dead serious

10 minutes after ordering the anbu to summon Hashirama, he came running into the office looking dead serious. "Tobirama what's wrong?!" He ran over to his desk where I was sitting and I held up the two files. "He looked at me and the files in question before grabbing them and reading their contents. As he read I watched his face grow darker and dimmer in sadness. "So everything kazuki told was the truth, father really did use her as a living experiment. I nodded and he sighed while placing the files on the desk. "Do you have his other documents?" I nodded and gestured to the stack of files and document on a scroll. He nodded before picking one up and open it. "Looks like we got some more files to go through." I nodded in agreement and copied his actions.

Kazuki pov:
I was woken up by loud knocking on the front door. I growled before rolling out of bed and walked towards the door. I opened the door and glared at whoever woke me up. "What the hell do you want?" I growled at hitoshi now seeing he was the one knocking. "Let go for a run, go get ready." Hitoshi stated while walking past me and laying on the couch. I rolled my eyes and went back to my room and dressed in a black sports bra, a white shirt with a mesh shirt underneath, a pair of black shorts with a white stripe on the sides and my black ninja shoes. I pulled my hair into a high ponytail and walked into the living room to see hitoshi relaxing.i rolled my eyes and grabbed his foot and pulled him off the couch. "Ouch! God damnit woman that hurt!" Hitoshi yelled when his head hit the floor. I rolled my eyes once again and walked to the door. "Let's go already." I ordered and walked outside joined by hitoshi. I got into a running posting at the bottom of the porch and smirked at hitoshi who was mimicing my actions. "10 laps around the village. Loser buys breakfast." He smirked and nodded. "On 3......1......2.....3!" Once he said 3 we ran as fast as we could to the village gates through the town and around the village. I was in the lead by 6 foot and I smirked now being on my 9th lap in the 3 minutes we started. I turned my head to see hitoshi catching up so I smirked and pushed myself to run faster. The second I turned my head after seeing how far hitoshi was behind me again I seen a civilian carrying a box of fresh produce and I was running way to fast in order to stop in time. Just as I was about to run into the man I quickly used my momentum to front flip off the ground and over him but I was still moving to fast in order to not crash into the puddle in the rode. I rolled off my stomach and into a sitting position on the ground still in the puddle when hitoshi ran up to me laughing. "Oh shut up and help me get up already!" I barked at him while he keep laughing. He offered his hand and I took it and he pulled me to my feet. I looked down to see the water on my shirt made my bra seeable. I growled in annoyance and pulled my shirt off. "W-woah kaz! What are you doing?" Hitoshi stuttered while watching me take my shirt off. "What's it look like I'm doing? M shirts soaked and I'm not going to walk around wearing a wet shirt just to get sick!" I stated while sealing the shirt into a storage seal on wrist. I looked up at hitoshi and smirked. "I won so you owe food." I stated proudly like I was a little kid. Hitoshi rolled his eyes and sighed. "Fine, what do you wanna eat?" I smiled and jumped on his back. "Dango!" I cheered once again as if I was a little kid. Hitoshi chuckled and held my legs so I don't fall. "Of course, how did I already know you were going to say that." I grined and rested my head on his shoulder as he walked to the dango shop that was conveniently not to far.