chapter 9: festival

Madara pov:
    Kazuki looked breath talking in her elegant kimono and her hair done into a bun. 'wow' She must have noticed my presents and turned and gave me a closed eye smile. "Let's get going now, we don't wanna miss the festival do we?" I couldn't utter out a single word of reply so I simply nodded. She walked over to me and grabbed my hand and draged me behind her to the festival.

Tobirama pov:
   I could tell Hashirama was plotting something from his look after Kaz pranked us. I was used to kaz's pranks so they didn't bother me a whole lot but this prank embarrassed me Infront of Madara and it pissed me off. "Kazuki you are so dead!" I yelled at her getting ready to lunge for her. She leaned on the desk, resting her head on her hands while grining. "Kinda hard to do that if you can't catch me now huh?" She had a evil glint in her eye and a sinister smirk. "Don't worry about it tobirama I got  the perfect payback!" Hashirama cheered with one of his hidden ambition smiles. Kazuki narrowed her eyes. "Your punishment is you have to dress in a kimono the midas pick and attended the festival of the villages 5year anniversary accompanied by Madara, or I remove you from the anbu." I narrowed my eyes in suspicious at his words. Kazuki looked livid and Madara was glaring at Hashirama. "You wouldn't dare Hashirama!" Kazuki stood up and gave a challenging look. "Why Madara?" I questioned. "I have my reasons tobirama, and I'm sure you'll figure them out in time." He was smiling like an idiot. "You better go get ready oneesan the festival starts soon." She gave Hashirama a dangerous glare and growled while walking to the door. Before she left she grabbed Madara and draged him with her. "Come on Madara your apart of this too!" You could see Madara struggling to get out of her hold but she wasn't bugging, she had a death grip on him as she dragged him around. I stood at the door with a look of disbelief. 'The all mighty and powerful Madara Uchiha is being dragged around like a rag doll by kazuki Senju, my twin sister with little to no effort. That's got to be a huge knife in his pride. Then again kazuki is brutal and just as strong if not stronger than me, Madara and Hashirama. It's scary what she's capable of.' I sweat dropped. I walked out the room to see if I could find Hashirama reason of pair the 2 up. Once they reached the compound the maids instantly got to work and after awhile kazuki came out looking beautiful as always and not long after Madara came out cussing under his breath. I seen Madara have the most faintist of blush dust his cheeks as he looked at oneesan's appearance. I growled 'Oh hell no! He's not going to lay a single hand on  my little sister! Even if it kills me I'll make sure of it!' I was about to jump down and kill Madara when I seen oneesan grab his hand and drag him but I was stoped by Hashirama's fangirling. I looked at Hashirama in disbelief. "What the hell Hashirama, was this your plan to get the two together!" He keeps fangirling. "How long have you been plotting this?" I already knew I wasn't going to like the answer. "I noticed the when they met in my office Madara had taken a interest in her due to her personality and strength and as time went on I seen his interest keep growing, and besides kazuki needs some strong and caring to take care of her to and Madara is perfect for the role, you may not see it tobirama but you will just keep watching." I turned back to watch oneesan and Madara. She was still dragging him around by his hand.

Kazuki POV:
    I was dragging Madara effortlessly as we walked through town to see the stands the festival held. As we were looking around I spotted a weapons stand and I beamed at the sharp weapons. I stop dragging Madara and let his hand go and went to the stand. I looked at all the weapons in awe as I looked for one I wanted to add to my collection. My eyes found a elegant bow and I knew right away I was getting it. I picked it up and held it up to inspect it.

Kazuki pov:    The bow was perfectly built in every way and fit perfectly in my hand as if it was made for me

Kazuki pov:
   The bow was perfectly built in every way and fit perfectly in my hand as if it was made for me. The shop keeper seen me inspecting the bow and smiled. "She's a beauty isn't she?" I smiled at the shop keeper and nodded. "It's beautifully made in every aspect and it's not heavy like your typical bows. Do you mind if I try it out on the target at the back of your stand?" He nodded and gave me some arrows and stepped out the way. I got into the needed stance and pulled the bow string back. The draw length was perfect for me but the poundage could be uped. I controlled my breathing and aimed at the target then release the string. The arrow hit dead center. "Question, how many arrows can this bow shot at a time?" The shop keeper took a thinking post and a few seconds later snapped his fingers. "4 arrows!" I nodded and looked at the bow again. "I'll take this bow and some arrows, and can I place a order for custom made kunai as well?" He nodded and walked to get some arrows and wrapped them up along with the bow. "Just make a sketch of what you want and I'll get them to you." I nodded and quickly drew a sketch and gave it to him. "I should have them ready next week the latest." I nodded. "Could you deliver them to the hokages office when there done and let them know there for kazuki Senju please?" He nodded. "Of course Mama." He handed me the wrapped bow and arrows and I paid him. I walked out the stand with a smile on my face. I seen Madara leaning against a post Infront of the stand. "What did you find?" I held the bow up to show him. "A bow and arrow and I ordered custom made kunai." He nodded. "Was there anything else you want to get or do you want to eat something?" Madara questioned with a soft express. I went into a think pose. 'I got new weapons like I had hoped, what else did I needed? Oh that's right I needed to find tobirama and Hashirama something!' "I have a few other things I need to get but it can wait till after we eat if you like." He nodded "let's go ahead and get what you need." He grabbed my hand and began walking. "What do you need?" I looked around for the stand I needed. "I need to get a planter pot and a pendant." He nodded. After awhile we had gotten what I needed and stopped at a dumpling shop. "What did you need the pendant and pot for if you don't mind me asking?" Me questioned while taking a bit of his dumplings. " I needed the pot to grow a special healing herb for Hashirama and the pendant was for tobirama." He nodded. We finished our dumplings and walked to the clearing with a waterfall in the training grounds by the hokage building. I sat down and watched the sky with a soft smile. "Thank you for accompaning me today even though oniisan told you to and I kinda dragged you around with me." I smiled nervously with a sweat drop and I rubbed the back of my neck sheepishly. He cracked a small smile and looked at the sky as the fireworks were shot off. I turned my head to watch them as well and laid on my back on the cool grass.  I closed my eyes and slowly lowered my guard as I listened to the fireworks bursting and people cheering. Next thing I know I was engulfed in a deep sleep.

Madara pov:
    I seen kazuki fall asleep out of the corner of my eye as the fireworks continued on. I let out a sigh. 'Damn woman, falling asleep in a place like this.' I stood up and walked over to her. When I reached her in bent down and picked her up and put her on my back piggy back style and held her legs to prevent her from falling while her body subconsciously wrapped her arms around my neck. I couldn't help but chuckle at her gester, as I began walking to her clans compound. When we got there barely anyone was present due to the festival so I walked to the main house where I knew she lived with because of her status as Hashirama and tobirama's little sister. I seen a maid and u stopped her. "Oi Maid! Where is lady kazuki's room?" She jumped and turned around to face me. "Oh lord Madara! Her rooms right this way please follow me." She said with a bow then started walking to the direction of her room. Once we got there I dismissed the maid and laid kazuki on her bed. I stood back up and sighed, and waved the maid back in. "Change her from her clothes into more comfortable ones and remove her makeup and take her hair down so she's comfortable as she sleeps." I order and she nodded and got strate to it after pushing me out of the room. I began walking down the hallway to the door in hopes of leaving the compound and going hone but I was stoped by Hashirama and tobirama in the living room. "Madara! I didn't know you would be stopping by after the festival, where's oneesan?" I let out a inaudible grumble and looked to face Hashirama. " Kazuki fell asleep so I brought her here to sleep and I had a maid summoned to change her. I was just on my way out to go home." Hashirama wore a grin and nodded. "That's oddly kind of you to do Madara, I'm surprised you would do that for someone, my younger sister none the less." I narrowed my eyes at him. 'He's plotting something that involves me and I don't like it.'