chapter 5: infiltrate

Kazuki pov:
   When I got to the dress makers, I told them my name and what I needed. They excitedly brung me to a room and gave me a kimo to wear.

After I put it on, I walked out, and the woman assisting me excitedly did my hair. "My dear, you're very beautiful! And any man would drop to their knees seeing you in this!" I gave her a soft smile. "Thank you, ma'am." She beamed at me. "It's no problem, my dear! I'm Glade I could be the one to assist you!" She finished my hair and showed me it in a mirror. She had put my hair in an elegant bun with a gold hair pin to match my dress. I thanked her again and went to the village gates.

On my way to the gates, many people stopped to admire me, and I paid them no mind and continued to the gates. When I got to the gates, I saw taro and offered a soft closed eye smile at him and waved. "Hello, Taro, nice to see you again." Taro's jaw was on the ground in shock and his cheeks were red, the Shinobi on gard duty with him was also starting at me in shock and his face held a heavy blush and a nose bleed. I laughed at their reactions. Taro seemed to snap out of his daze and smiled widely. "You look amazing, kazuki!"
"Thank you, Taro." I smiled slightly.

"So, is there a specific reason you're dressed so elegantly?" He question while wiggling his eyebrows. I rolled my eyes and smirked. "I have a mission, and it required it." He nodded his head in understanding. I turned to face the village, sensing someone coming. A minute later, Madara appeared and seemed to look me over. I saw a tiny hint of pink brush his cheeks, but it disappeared quickly. "You clean up nice for a mission." I rolled my eyes. "I take my missions seriously, so of course I would if my mission so required it." I stated planly. He nodded and walked out the gate. I soon followed after.

~~~time skip~~~

Kazuki pov:
   We were getting closer to the town now, and I was very aware of my surroundings. I turned my head to see Madara holding his arm out. I raised an eyebrow at his gester. He saw my gester and scoffed. "We're getting close to the town and need to act our roles, so take my arm." He stated strongly. I nodded and took his arm like a married woman would as we walked into the town. I began my act.

"Wow, hunny! Look at this place it's magnificent!" I put an excited look on and cheered happily. Madara rose a brow at my action and then seemingly caught on to what I was doing. He nodded to me affectionately. "Indeed it is, my dear." We continued to walk through the town while keeping up our acting. I noticed a weapons stand and couldn't help but beam happily at it. But I played it off as if I was beaming at the stall next to it. I mentally cringed at having to be happy over a dress stall. Madara looked over to see me beaming excitedly, but I guess he thought I was beaming at the dress stall because he looked in the direction I was looking.

Madara pov:
    When we entered the town, kazuki's personality did a complete 180. And it surprised me a bit by how fast she can change emotions, but what she said next shocked me a bit. "Wow, hunny! Look at this place it's magnificent!" She cheered happily. I rose a brow at that, then it clicked, and she was acting not to be suspicious. I played along. "Indeed it is, my dear." I nodded affectionately at her. We walked through the town looking for anything as to who our target could be.

I turned to see how kazuki was and saw her beaming excitedly at a weapons stand but played it off as being excited at the dress stand next to it. 'She's excited about a weapons stand? I don't think any woman I've met was ever happy over weapons.' We keep the act up  as we continue through town. We found an inn to stay at for the night and relaxed for a little. Kazuki took her hair down and relaxed her shoulders. "I'm going to go out in a bit to gather more Intel and find the target." She stated. I narrowed my eyes at he questioningly. She glanced at me from the corner of her eyes and sighed. "You have no need to worry about me, I've been doing this since I was 4 and I can handle myself in case a problem arises, Intel gathering, infiltration and assassination are some of my key specialties, that's why I was chosen for this mission.

Hashirama is well aware of my abilities as a Shinob,  and thus, we're here." She informed me, I grew curious about her and her past. 'Since she was 4? And what are her other specialties in the Shinobi area?' she did the hand signs for the transformation jutsu and made her hair blond and eyes a soft blue, her outfit turned to a short white and gold kimo.

"I'll be off now, I should be back around 1-2 am with more Intel." I nodded and watched her leave.

Kazuki pov:
   After I told Madara when I should be back I went to the town and began my act. I walked around the village and spotted a bar, and went in. I was greeted with the sight of drunk civilians and rouge Shinobi and people gambling along with women dancing. I walked to the bar and sat down, and sighed while resting my chin on my hand and acting upset.

My gester cause a rouge Shinobi to near me to smirk and sit next to me and lean in my face. "Hey sweetheart, what's a pretty gale like you doing here moping around?" I look over at him to see him smirking. "I'm sorry, I'm not supposed to talk to strangers, sir." He got a clever glint in his eye and winked. "The names Karel sweetheart, how about you? What's your name?" I scratched my cheek nervously and shifted my gaze down. "My name's h-haru.."

I stuttered to make my nervousness more believable and added a face blush to my cheeks as I glanced at him out of the corner of my eye. He was grining. "Such a pretty name for a pretty girl, but now that we know each other's names were not strangers anymore so how about you tell me why you're moping?" He winked. "W-well, me and my brother got into a big fight, and he ended up yelling really hurtful things to me." I said sadly.

"Well, how about I get you some drinks, and we can talk to get your mind off of it? What do you say?" I looked up at him and nodded. "Sure."

I grinded sinisterly in my head. 'Works every time. Play the role of a shy, timid, and nieve girl, and they fall right into your hands to control like a puppet.'