chapter 35

Kazuki

One week, one week after the my kidnapping from the village festival. One week that Madara saved me after my torcher. One week of waking up to him alseep by my side in the hospital. One week of Madara checking up on me daily. One week of Madara showering me with a gift or 2 with every one of his visits to the very compound he hates all to see me.

I would lie if I say I didn't appreciate and enjoy his visits but it's becoming concerning because he hates about almost everything he does for me. He's hasn't been acting himself, he's not acting like a spoiled prick with a ego problem; instead he's being a gentle and caring man that does his damned hardest to spoil the crap out of me no matter how many times I say not to.

I stay sitting on the couch thinking to myself how much Madara has changed the way he acts towards me since that incident. It's really nice what he does but it's worrying me. Just as I'm about to think more on the matter I hear an all to familiar knocking that belongs to one man, Madara Uchiha. I get up from my couch and open the door and let him in. "Back again for a visit Madara?" He rolled his eyes and handed me a box while walking in the house. "You know that answer by now kazuki." He stated plainly while dropping himself on the couch. I rolled my eyes and opened the box to see a scroll and a couple of wrapped oniguri. I set the box on the kitchen counter and open 2 oniguri while grabbing the scroll and sitting beside Madara.

Once sitting I offered him one of the oniguri and took a bite from my own. Once he grabbed it I opened the scroll to see a storage seel formula and rolled my eyes at his use trick or a scroll in a scroll. I placed the scroll on the coffee table in front of me and held the oniguri in my mouth while doing the hand signs to undo it. I watched Madara smirk from the corner of my eye as the typical pop and smoke came from the undo seal. On top of the scroll now laid another scroll with the Uchiha seal keeping it close and a beautifully made fan.

I rolled my eyes and laid back on the couch

I rolled my eyes and laid back on the couch. "Damn it Madara! How many times have I told you to stop buying me things I find nice! How the hell do you expect me to buy myself things I want or need with you buying all of it before I get a chance to blink!?" I grumbled while sighing heavily. "And how many times do I need to explain you have no need to waist your money when all you have to do is ask me to get it without using that damned sad puppy or exited dog look whenever you see something!" He shot back. I groaned and sunk further into the couch. "I forgot how persistent and stubborn you are sometimes." He chuckled and rolled his eyes. I sat up looked at him. "What excuse do you have for visiting this time?" He glanced at me then to the fans. "Train with me." I looked at him and what he was wearing to see he was in training clothes. I sighed and got up. "Fine. Let me change." He nodded and I went to my room to change into my training clothes. Once dressed I went to the living room to see him standing and holding the fans and scroll. "Let's work with your fans and some jutsu." I nodded and grabbed his arm. "You doing it or me?" He rolled his eyes and held a half tiger sign and we shinsuned to the training grounds outside the village. I took a fan from his hand and began to attack him. He quickly reacted and put the scroll in a pouch and blocked with the other fan he still held. "I see your cutting straight to the chase." I smirked a smirk that would rival his own Uchiha one. "You know me so well." He used his strength to push me back and execute his own barrage of attacks. I went to an offensive stance and blocked him while watching for a opening. "How are things with your clan?" I asked as he slashed the fan at me again. "The usual, damn elders are pestering me about marriage again and strengthen our current and new alliances." I slashed the fan at him while dodging his. "What clan may I ask? And why do persistent on the marriage?" I ducked and jumped back. "Your clan, and they want me to marry for the making of a new future clan heir and the fact that most heads are married year and with their second to 3rd child by now." I attack him again and managed to take his fan before he pulled out his gunabi. "I didn't realize you and my brothers were still fighting, and if all the fighting is from tobirama doing you can consider that solved this afternoon. And as for your marriage what's keeping you from doing so, I know how deeply you care for the clan and how you don't care for any of your female sutures advances?"

He paused his attack for a second before over taking me and pinning my down. "That's because I only care for one woman's advances but she's to dense to catch on, even with her being a so called powerful and intelligent kunoichi." I raised a brow to his statement and smirked. "Oh? And what would her name be? A woman that has you wanting her advances must have a name." He stated at me for what felt like hours before speaking to words that I never expected.

"Kazuki Senju"

My breath caught in my throat and I felt my face heat up as if he just hit me with a fire jutsu. "H-huh? C-come a-again??" I stared at him dumbfounded as he rolled his eyes and leaned in closer to my still pinned form. I felt his warm breaths tickle my nose as he started smirking. "Use that pretty little head of yours Senju woman." Before I could say anything I felt his lips crash into mine. I closed my eyes and kissed back as our lips begin to move in synchronized movements. When he pulled away I frowned slightly but quickly looked away. "Do you understand now? Or do I need to show you again?" I looked back at him and grumbled before answering. "I get it, and I'm not dense!" He rolled his eyes. "Could have fooled me." Before I could snap back a reply he kissed me again.