chapter 14: meeting a old friend

(A/n: Hitosh is at the top, he is also a Senju.)

Time skip (week after talking to chinome/wolf)
______________________________
Kazuki pov:
I was walking through the village trying to decide what to eat.
"Oi Brat! Just get dumplings, your walking around is getting annoying."
I rolled my eyes at Chinome's complaining. "Yeah, yeah, whatever." I stopped walking and looked around for a dumpling shop. Once I located one I walked in and ordered me sweet dumplings and meat dumplings. Just as I sat down I felt a fimiliar chakra approaching so I faced the shop entrance. My eyes meet with the sight of fimiliar midnight black hair, gorgeous glowing oxfam green eyes of a tall, muscular, and handsome man. The man turned around and he's eyes met mine. He started at me in surprise and I stated at him in confusion. 'Why does it feel like I know him, his chakra is so fimiliar.' After a minute of observing each other he smiled and approached me. "You look stunning as always puppy." The man spoke with a wink as he reached where I was sitting. 'Theres only one person that has the balls to ever call me that....but just to be safe.' I narrowed my eyes at the man in a threatening jester. "You have alot of balls calling me that! Who the hell are you?" I questioned him, he just simply laughed and smiled more. "Aww, I'm hurt you don't remember me puppy. Maybe this will jog your memory." He stated while closing his eyes and taking a deep breath before opening them into a deadly glare that I remember all to well. "Hitoshi!" I stated in surprise at realizing it really was him and he had grown into a really good looking man. He dropped his serious demander and laughed before winking. "That's me princess, suprised to see me?" I jumped up out of my seat and quickly hugged him around the neck. He stumbled slightly in surprise but quickly regained his balance and wrapped his arms around my waist to help hold me up. "Your damned right I missed you! I thought you died during the war when your platon came back with out you!" He laughed softly at and tighten his hug around me slightly. "I feel honored to have the ice princess worried so deeply about me." He mused with a chuckle. I glared at him seeing as I couldn't punch him. "If I wasn't hugging you I would have punched you." I stated, he laughed while smiling. "Well anyways, I'm back now and I'm sorry I had you so worried about me." He spoke gently, I could see he was truly sorry about leaving me alone all those years in his eyes. I let a soft smile play on my lips as I burried my head in the crook of his neck and hugged him tighter. "Your an asshole sometimes you know." I mumbled into his neck, he chuckled at my words and leaned his head down to my ear. "We have alot of people watching us, I think they think we're dating or something by the looks they giving us." I rolled my eyes and let him go reluctantly. "Fine..." I grumbled and he laughed while releasing his hold. "Well it's good to see you haven't changed much in personality, but you damn sure have changed in looks." He stated, I narrowed my eyes at him. "You mean that in a good way or a bad way?" I questioned, he held his hands up in surrender. "Good way, you've grown very gorgeous since when I left." I smirked and rolled my eyes. "I can say the same for you. Now less talking I want to eat." I sat back down in my chair and hitoshi took the set across me. He laughed at noticing my choice of dumplings. "Your taste have seemed to stay the same." I rolled my eyes and ate a stick of meat dumplings. He chuckled and ate a stick of sweet dumplings.

Time skip

After we finish eat we talked for a about an hour. "I just had an idea." Hitoshi stated with a smirk. "Oh? What's that?" I raised a brow in question. "How about you and me have dinner after training like we used to? I could pick you up a say 6?" He offered, I smirked. "So you want to take me to dinner after getting your ass handed to you?" He chuckled before putting on a seriously hot and playful face. "More like I'm taking you out to dinner after kicking your ass." I felt a lot light blush play on my cheeks. I smirked and stood up. "Looks like you have yourself a date. Be ready to have your assed kick doggie." I challenged while using his old nickname. "Well then you better be ready puppy, cuz I'm not going easy." He challenged back. I rolled my eyes and walked out the shop and towards the compound. When I walked into the door I felt 3 chakra signatures and I sighed. "I'm home!" I announced in case they were doing something. "Living room!" I walked into the kitchen and made me some tea before walking into the living room to see Madara, Hashirama and tobirama. "Is it boys night or something?" I questioned with a raised brow. Hashirama seemed to purk up and both tobirama and Madara rolled their eyes. "So where have you ran off to this time?" Tobirama questioned sternly. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms. "When the hell did you become father." Tobirama narrowed his eyes and Hashirama tensed slightly. "I don't have to be our father to wonder and question where the hell you've been! I'm your older brother so I have every right to know!" Tobirama yelled at me. I narrowed my eyes at him. "You think just because your my brother I'm telling you?" I laughed and looked tobirama in the eyes. "Your bold to assume that reason will work on me. I don't give a damn if your older, and where I spend my time is non of your concern." I spat out, Hashirama tensed up and tobirama scowled at me, while Madara stayed silent and observed. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. "I'm done talking to you for I refuse to let you ruin my mood further. I just came to inform you I'm going to be back later since an old friend is back into town and I would enjoy time with them." I walked out of the room and I to my room.