chapter 7: we meet again

(Itama at top)

Kazuki pov:
I had woken up before Madara and let my wolf features appear, I disgusted my wolf features with a strong genjutsu so not to let Madara see them. Once Madara awoke, we got to tracking itama. I found Itama by his sent and we came to a underground hideout. Once we entered we were on high guard. I could tell that Itama knew I was here because I could feel his excitement through his sent as he waited for me to appear. I stopped and halted Madara's movements by extending my arm Infront of him. Madara looked at me annoyed. I faced him and look him in the eyes. "Madara it's me kazuki, I'm speaking to you telepathically through one of my jutsu so listen up." Madara looked shocked at me speaking to him and he nodded. "Your able to talk to me through the link as well so you don't have to speak out loud." 'Alright, what is it?' He narrowed his eyes. "Itama knows I'm here, so stay hidden in the shadows and be very careful. I'm going to approach him." He nodded and we reached a large room that looked like a throne room would in a castle. "Luna!" Itama cheered my name him and his clan called me with a purr of happiness and a closed eye smile. "Itama, why are you still alive?" I narrowed my eyes at him as I carefully approached him. He opened his eyes to meet mine and I seen his hidden ambitions behind them as he smiled at me. "Well after you tried to kill me and fled, I was barely hanging onto life by a thin line and I absorb my wolf fully to recover and gain more power!" He stated proudly. "Also I must say Luna dear, you look even more beautiful from the last time we saw each other but it's a bit upsetting that your wolf features are out but your hiding them behind a strong genjutsu. Why don't you let the genjutsu down?" He questioned with a grin while his head was leaning on his hand as he relaxed into his throne like chair farther. I sighed and released the genjutsu to show myself.

(Kazuki wolf features)

Kazuki pov:
Itama grinded insanely when I let down the genjutsu. "Isn't that much better now that your not wasting chakra on a genjutsu?" I glared at him. My glare caused him to smirk. "I'm thankful for all that you have done for me Itama San but you've interfered with my work and caused alot of trouble in villages and towns so I have to kill you for good this time." He smirked and narrowed his eyes. "I'm quite aware Luna, that's why I have an offer." I watched him carefully. "My offer consist of a spar, if you win I willing let you kill me with no complaints or resistance." I nodded at him to continue. "But if I win you submit to me and become my Luna without struggle." I grited my teeth as I thought over his offer. 'His offer had a benefit for me but it also had one for him, damn.' I raised my head to him. "I agree to your offer." He smiled triaply and jumped down from where he was to me. I took a battle stance as did he.

3rd person POV:
Madara hide in the shadows and watched Itama and kazuki fighting, Itama for the purpose of defeating and winning over kazuki, and kazuki fighting to kill Itama. As the fight raged on and seemingly never ended, it got more intense and kazuki was slowly gaining the upper hand. Madara watched kazuki closely, surprised by her skill and movement in battle all while not losing her cool as Itama tried distracting her and making her lose focus. After what seemed like endless hours of battle, kazuki, with insane speed landed one finally attack on Itama, stabbing his heart with her blade and then removed the blade from his body. Itama dropped to the floor taking his last breaths. As kazuki stood over him watching him die. After a few minutes Itama had died. Kazuki kneeled down by his body and put her fingers on his throat, checking him for a pulse. After feeling none, she stood up and looked to where she sensed Madara hiding.

Kazuki POV:
After I confirmed itama's death I faced where I sensed Madara and nodded. He come out and over to where I was with itama's lifeless body. "He's dead for sure this time so he's no longer a problem, and seeing as he was the reason the town was in havoc, our mission is over." I seen Madara node from the corner of my eye as I absorbed my wolf features and started a set of hand signs. When I finish the necessary hand signs I said my jutsu. "Shadow style: body absorbsion" I watch his body turn to shadows and disappear, just like all the other body's I used this jutsu on. Once his body was now shadows, I released the hand sign I held and faced Madara. Madara looked shocked at my jutsu I used and seemingly snapped out of his thoughts quickly. "It's time we return to the village and report." He nodded. "It's almost night and I would like to return before the sun goes down so hold my shoulders." He looked confused and I sighed. "Im going to use one of my jutsu to get us to the village within seconds but in order to take you with me you have to hold onto me and it's either my waist or my shoulders and I'm not letting you grab waist so your going to have to hold onto my shoulders or walk back to the village and arrive at dark." I stated sternly, and he narrowed his eyes and scoffed as he walked over to me and held my shoulders. I began a set of hand signs. "Shadow style: shadow jumping" I closed my eyes as I finished the hand signs and we faded into the shadows and appeared in the shadows of Hashirama's office. "We've returned oniisan." He jumped in shock and fell out his chair but quickly got up to face us. I turned to see how Madara was after traveling through my jutsu for the first time. I was caught by the sight of  him leaning over on wobbly legs and looked rather pale and like he was fighting the urge to puke any second now. I found it kinda amusing that a man as strong as Hashirama niisan was looking utterly useless and weak after traveling through one of my shadow transportation jutsu. Hashirama looked suprised by Madara's state and also looked confused. "The target was eliminated and he's like that because I used one of my shadow transportation jutsu." Hashirama sweat dropped and nodded. Tobirama niisan walked in the room at that moment and seen Madara in his state. "Wow Madara what happened to you? You look like a weak and utterly useless child right now." Tobirama stated blandly with a hidden smirk on his lips. I rolled my eyes at tobirama. I knew tobirama and Madara where practically at each other's throats. So its no surprise to see it satisfied tobirama some to see him look so defeated. "Hello to you too tobi nii San" I said with an eye roll. He looked at me. "Welcome back oneesan" I smiled and turned back to Madara. I sighed when I seen him still looking nauseous. I kneeled next to Madara and put my hand on his forehead and closed my eyes. I focused my healing chakra into my hands and through his chakra system. I checked him over while I pumped chakra to him to see my jutsu only caused him nausea, and temporary paralysis. After healing him I stopped my chakra flow and removed my hand that rested on his forehead to open my eyes. "Your all healed now, my jutsu only caused nausea and temporary paralysis." I stood up and dusted off my pants. Then extended my hand out to him. He glared at my hand, and I could see his pride and ego were preventing him from accepting my help, so I simply took my hand back to my side and faced Hashirama and tobirama again. "I'm going to be in my room writing the mission report if you need me." I walked away and to my room.