chapter 8: music

Kazuki pov:
    I woke up before dawn and put on my short kimono and did my hair before grabbing my violin and going to the center of the village and jumping into one of the light post.

        Kazuki short kimono

        Kazuki short kimono

          Kazuki hair style

          Kazuki hair style

Kazuki POV:
     Once I hoped onto a post in the center of town I cleaned my eyes and coursed sound chakra through my violin to apply it's volume as I played. I held my violin up and began playing.
(Play song)
As I played I danced sweftly across the light post in the center of the village as if I was dancing in sync with the blowing breeze.

Madara pov:
     I was training at the Uchiha clans training grounds when just before the sun started rising I heard someone playing a violin. Turning my attention to the noise as I climbed the tree I was using as my punching bag as I looked for the source of the music. I spotted kazuki in the center of the village, playing a violin and dancing in sync with the breeze on top of light post. I sat down on the branch I was standing on and watch her play. 'She's really good at playing violin and her dancing is so skilled that it's in sync with the breeze, not to mention she's a very powerful Shinobi based of of how I seen her fight.' I continue to watch her play and after the sun was fully in the sky she stopped playing and jumped down from the post. I seen her walk back to her computer and I put my focus back on training and getting ready for the day once she entered the compound.

Kazuki POV:
     After I got back from playing my violin I went to my room and put my violin up and grabbed my glue, ninja wire, 2 buckets, and a bunch of pink glitter and headed to Hashirama's office. Once I got there I set up the bucket on top of the door filled with the glitter and glue I grabbed and tied the ninja wire to the bucket and door so when they opened the door they would be met with a surprise. But to make it all better, I placed a genjutsu on the bucket so they wouldn't notice it. I sat in Hashirama's chair and put my feet on the desk, leaning back and putting my hands behind my head. 'Now all I got to do is wait.' I smirked sinisterly. After awhile I heard three pair of footsteps, and I foucused my chakra to see who it was. I smirked when I felt Hashirama and tobirama's chakra along with Madara's. Hiding a shirikin behind my head in my hands I watched Hashirama open the door and the glitter and glue cover him head to toe. All three of them had their eyes widen in shock and just as tobirama went to jump back away from the door I threw the shirikin cutting the wire holding the second bucket, causing it to pour it's contents on tobirama before he could escape his fate. I smiled victorious less and closed one eye. Tobirama and Hashirama we're both drenched in pink glitter and glue, and Madara was laughing his ass off at the two of them. "KAZUKI SENJU!" Hashirama and tobirama yelled in sync. I grinded and leaned on the desk, proping my head up on my hands. "Well don't you two look stunning in pink glitter!" I cheered at them in their misery. My action caused Madara to laugh harder and Hashirama and tobirama to look even more pissed. "Kazuki your so dead!" Tobirama yelled, I grind. "Kinda hard to do that if you can't catch me now huh?" I narrowed my eyes challengingly. Hashirama suddenly smirked causing me to raise a brow at him. "Don't worry tobirama I got the perfect idea for payback!" I narrowed my eyes cautiously at his words. "Your punishment is you have to dress in a kimono the maids pick and attended the festival to celebrate the 5 year anniversary of the village and you have to be accompanied by Madara or else I remove you from the anbu." He stated with a challenging smile. I looked at him in disbelief and stood up quickly. "You wouldn't dare Hashirama!" I yelled and I noticed Madara was also glaring at Hashirama, and tobirama was looking at Hashirama questioning as well. "Why Madara?" Tobirama asked. "I have my reasons tobirama, that I'm sure you'll figure out in time." Hashirama answered. "You better go get ready oneesan the festival starts soon." I growled and walked to the door. As I passed Madara I grabbed his arm and dragged him behind me. "Come on Madara your apart of this too!" He tried to escape me but I wouldn't let him get out of this. After awhile we reached the compound and the maids had began getting us ready. I heard Madara resistaning in the other room. 'If I have to go through this I'm dragging you into this as well madara.' I started a set of quick hand signs and stoped in a hand sign. "Shadow style: prison hold" I knew I had got Madara with my jutsu because what I heard leave his mouth proved it. "What the fuck!? What the hell it this!? Which one of you did this!? Let me go right now!!" I smirked at his reaction to my jutsu and released the hand signs I was holding, but keeping the jutsu active to help the maids. I let the maids finish up dressing me and waiting in the hallway for Madara to finish. I released the jutsu once a maid came out saying they were done.

Madara pov:
    'Those damn maids! They held me down with some kind of jutsu and made me dress nicely for the festival.' they had put me in a kimono and slicked my hair back into a high ponytail.

          Madara's hair style

          Madara's hair style

            Madara's kimono

Madara pov:
    I walked out of the room they held me prisoner in to find kazuki in the hallway waiting. She wore a elegant short kimono and her hair was styled into a bun.

           Kazuki hair style

           Kazuki hair style

            Kazuki kimono