chapter 12: Awake

Kazuki pov:
I woke up to the blinding white lights and room ever hospital offers. My head was pounding in pain and I felt empty inside. I slowly sat up in the bed, causing the blankets to fall off my upper body. I looked down at my hands to be meet by the flashes of blood splatter on my hands as memories of the past and present returned to me. I dropped my head, causing my hair to fall and shield my eyes. I grited my teeth in anger and disappointment. 'I'm so useless! All I ever do is end up killing the ones I hold dear. I need to control this demon that's inside me...'
I suddenly heard the click of a door knob opening thus grabbing my attention. My eyes meet the black orbs of a tall and muscular man. "Your awake" Madara stated in a matter of fact tone. I rolled my eyes and noticed he had eye bags and a bundle of flowers. I arched my brows and narrowed my eyes at him. "What do you want, and how long have I been asleep?" I questioned him with a cold tone. He keep quiet but went over to the table beside my bed and exchanged the wilted flowers for the living ones. "Answer me!" I snapped at him, not feeling the need to be left in the dark with my questions unanswered. He sat down in the chair beside my bed and looked my in the eyes. "I was here to check on your condition and you've been asleep for 3 days. And why are you so sour?" He responded while narrowing his eyes at me. I mimiced his actions. "It's nothing of your concern Uchiha, mind your own business!" I growled at him. He gave me a glare before standing up and leaning into my face. "It is my concern Senju, when you suddenly loose your temper and snap at us then double over in pain right before turning into a wolf, I think that does make it my business!" He explained sternly while not shifting his glare in the slightest. "Now answer me, why are you so pissy? Is it your time of the month or something?" He questioned more sternly now. I glared in to his eyes and let a growl escaped me. "My emotions are non of your business! And why the fuck do you think I'm on my time!" I snapped at him. He rolled his eyes. "Because you women get moody and emotional when on your time, and that's exactly what you are now, so answer me Senju before I force it out." I narrowed my eyes dangerously at him. "Then it looks like your forcing it out Uchiha." He closed his eyes before snapping them open to show his sharingan right before he leaned closer making him inches from my face and grabbed ahold of my chin, making me look into his eyes. I growled dangerously at him as I felt my cheeks warm up. "The hell are you doing Uchiha!" I snapped at him but he only pulled me closer to him. "If you don't shut up I'll make you Senju." He warned but I wasn't having it. I snarled my teeth at him like a wolf showing their dominance would. He sighed heavily before looking deeper into my eyes. "Have it your way then Senju, but don't forget I warned you." He quickly locked his lips with mine while staring deep into my eyes. I felt my face turning red in fluster by his sudden gesture and I felt my mind giving and telling him everything. It felt like a burden was being taken from me but I wouldn't dare admit my defeat to my emotions. I felt my eyes growing heavy as he keep my lips locked to his and he held his intense gaze. I felt myself falling asleep and Madara loosing his hold. Just before I fell asleep unwillingly, I seen that damned Uchiha smirking.

Madara pov:
"Stubborn Senju." I carefully laid kazuki down on the hospital bed before covering her body with the blankets. I sighed before sitting down in the chair again and looking over her sleeping form. 'Damned Senju, she's stubborn and stupid for carrying around all those burdens and emotions. Doesn't she realize I could help her control that beast....' I narrowed my eyes at the sleeping woman before letting my eyes linger on her face. 'She looks at peace and beautiful when she's sleeping....' I widened my eyes at my thoughts and shook my head. 'What the hell? What am I thinking! I've never taken any interest in a woman....... But the Senju is different...' I sighed heavily before leaning back in the chair and closing my eyes. 'Im probably just tired and my minds thinking irrationally.' I sighed for what felt like the hundredth time before falling asleep.

Kazuki pov:
I woke up to see Madara asleep in the chair beside the bed sleeping soundly. 'He looks so peaceful....' I looked away from him and suppressed my chakra before slowly and silently getting out of bed. I took a slow deep breath and looked to see Madara still asleep. I faced the door and took quite, light steps. Just as I opened the door I heard a cough. "Where the hell are you going?" I turned to face Madara to meet his stern gaze. "Non of your business, your not my father!" I stated sternly, which earned me a glare. "Get your stubborn ass back in this bed now!" He said with a warning tone. I glared at him and flicked him off. He growled at my actions and I made hand signs and shinsuned into my room in the compound. I sighed before walking over to my dresser and grabbing a tank top and shorts. I walked into the bathroom attached to my room and took a long awaited shower. When I was out and dressed I sat on my bed and put my hair into a high bun before closing my eyes and falling into sleep.